10+ Year Old Account

Lei Shen Palace Run Strats?

Is there a place that has strategies or maps on how to best handle the Palace run? Is it best to just go for as many chests as possible? Just the big ones? Getting to the end?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Most of what I read tend to lean more towards opening as many chests as you can opposed to finishing it. Finishing it you basically have to run all the way to the end and ignore all chests.

I'm sort of enjoying figuring it out. If you need gear, though, the best thing to do is to loot the crap out of the first room, for as many elder charms as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what it pretty much is right now. Burn 16 charms in LFR (either for more loot, vendor items, or shards), and get 16 in the palace. The palace is pretty much "LFR recharge"
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    That's what it pretty much is right now. Burn 16 charms in LFR (either for more loot, vendor items, or shards), and get 16 in the palace. The palace is pretty much "LFR recharge"
    Unless going for one of the achievement steps for the place that's pretty much all I do. Thankfully you can kill the guy at the end and get to Tenwu in the same run, so there's minimal going out of your way. For that, I just hauled ass through it and ended with some seconds to spare.
    But then again, I am a Snowman on Fire!
    Yizelin the Insane