View Poll Results: Will you try Hearthstone?

Voters
854. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

682 79.86%
  • No

172 20.14%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Definitely, I'm really enjoying the Pokémon TCG, and from gameplay videos this looks very enjoyable. Always wanted to get into the WoW TCG, I even have the Molten Core Raid Deck, which is sadly gathering dust on one of my shelves, so this'll be great.

With the inclusion of sound files I'll most definitely go for Garrosh, I always crack up at his lines, so he'll probably go right up there with Jaraxxus as being the most hilarious thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    With the inclusion of sound files I'll most definitely go for Garrosh, I always crack up at his lines, so he'll probably go right up there with Jaraxxus as being the most hilarious thing ever.
    I've disliked Garrosh since Cata, so whenever I get him as an opponent in this game I'll be raging ever so slightly deep inside. Don't even begin to ask me about actually playing him, I'll need time to adjust to that eventuality
    Your soul shall be mine! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

Well , why not. Its Free

Absolutely! Hearthstone looks like loads of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I've disliked Garrosh since Cata, so whenever I get him as an opponent in this game I'll be raging ever so slightly deep inside. Don't even begin to ask me about actually playing him, I'll need time to adjust to that eventuality
    I probably wont play a warrior deck, its too straightforward, but if i end up playing one, It better be one with Lothar on it.

whether you want to admit it or not, EVERYONE is gonna try out the game, there is absolutely no reason why not. " but i'm not into card games" bullcrap, you won't know unless you try, just thinking u don't like it is not good enough of a reason.

Blademaster
    I've always enjoyed Magic The Gathering, so will definately give this a shot.

I have no interest in card games, I never liked MTG. So no, I won't. And I won't try it because it's a Blizzard product. More power to you if you will, but there are much better games like that you could play.

Looks pretty interesting, wouldnt mind playing something different to end the monotony of dailies.

Definitely going to try it. I hope I enjoy it and play it atleast weekly for the fun.

When is Hearthstone released? because yeah i actually wanna try it lol...I love TCG games.....

Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    When is Hearthstone released? because yeah i actually wanna try it lol...I love TCG games.....
    Beta will be this summer at some point, with release later in the year. No exact dates were given
    Your soul shall be mine! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

Totally not my cup of tea....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Lately I've been really unimpressed with Blizzard products in general (certain gameplay changes in wow, diablo3, etc). Hearthstone doesn't look too promising to me...also I prefer card games to be actual physical tabletop card gaming with friends, call me old-fashioned but that's how I like things.

I'm stoked as to watching the previews I have seen on MMO youtube page.

Yes, why wouldn't it? Even if I didn't normally like card games I'd still give it a try. Because it is free and costs me nothing. And it might just surprise me or get me into card games. You don't lose anything from trying so there is no reason not to try it.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Yes... end of question.

Definitely trying Hearthstone, as I've been looking for a decent TCG for PC/mobile and this one sure looks interesting enough.
    Given Blizzards dedication to polish their games, Hearthstone will most likely turn out to be a hit (at least to some degree).

And for those who are pondering ; why not try it, because it's free? It costs you basically nothing but time.

I'll try it, but I think I would've preferred a WoW: TCG Online instead.

Yes. No question. It's free, looks slick, more importantly looks fun, & has the Blizzard touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    [12:07:45] <+Radux> i think Bibi should post a super passive agressive message in there. like "OH NO LOVE FOR BIBI. I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR CREATING THE SITE. CARRY ON."

OH NO LOVE FOR BIBI. I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR CREATING THE SITE. CARRY ON.