View Poll Results: Will you try Hearthstone?

Voters
854. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

682 79.86%
  • No

172 20.14%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I'll try it, probably.

It's free, so I figure why not? It doesn't look like something I'll play on a long term basis, but it looks like it's at least worth checking out.

Knowing Blizzard, there'll be WoW tie-ins.
    So yes. :9

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

It's free, so yes, will definitely try it. Don't intend to spend any money on it and at this moment I don't think it will keep me interested for a very long time.

Yes, yes I will. Card games - virtual or not - are not exactly my cup of tea, but can't hurt to try.

I'll try it and if there is anything to be gained for WoW like mounts or pets I will actively play it.

im very excited to give this a blast, i was a card game geek when i was young, pokemon yu-gi-oh (i know whole new lvls of sadness lol) MGT and even the wow TC, so the prospect of playing it on my ipad is very exciting, i already have the MGT game on it so why not expand into wow form aswell

If I have the time(seems like a quick-game instead of something that'd take up an hour) I suppose, I really do like it so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

Not going to be jumping in day one, thats for sure, card games have never been my thing; but since its free I can't guarantee I won't get bored and check it out eventually.

Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.
    [Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1521-3726-7197]

I will be trying it out. Its free after all and could potentially turn into something fun to do.

For sure!! I love card games. Played Magic and Pokemon all the time when I used to have time to do so.

If it's free or very cheap, I might. Might have to anyway if the mounts they are giving with WoW are cool enough, lol.