The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

No CP after winning arena matches.

The CP cap is 2200 and im currently sitting at 1950/2200. Is there a bug or hidden cap going on? After winning 2 matches we received 0 cp.
    You cared enough to post.

You need to do RBG's to get CP between 1800-2200.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Scroll over your the bar showing your conquest points obtained for the week, You'll see that in total, you can obtain 2200, but only the first 1800 can come from arenas or random bgs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first 1800 points can come from any source. After that it's only RBGs that can push you to that 2200 cap. The only exception is if your arena rating is higher than like 1550-ish (I think). As your arena rating climbs over a particular threshold, you can push over that 1800 cap with arenas/BGs.

If you're capped at 1950 without doing any RBGs, your arena rating is higher than that threshold and is allowing you to reach a cap of 1950 with arenas instead of the base 1800. However, to get the maximum you'll need to cap the rest via RBGs unless your arena rating allows you to exceed a 2200 point cap (not sure of the rating required for that however).

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mucho thanks guys and gals for the help.
    You cared enough to post.

Also want to point out you can reach I believe 2150/2200 if you do your Isle of Thunder dailies which reward 50 conquest (which can go over the 1800 arena cap) if you don't/can't do RBG's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrety View Post
    Also want to point out you can reach I believe 2150/2200 if you do your Isle of Thunder dailies which reward 50 conquest (which can go over the 1800 arena cap) if you don't/can't do RBG's.
    Just wanted to say that I also noticed that the Isle of Thunder dailies stretches over the 1800 mark. Not sure I've read about that anywhere. Good to know.

You can only do about 85% of your Conquest cap in Arenas. The rest you need to do is in Rated Battlegrounds(Not *Random* Battlegrounds), which have 400 Conquest Points per win. So it shouldn't take too long!
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do the Isle of thunder daily quests and it will reward you 50 CP per day that goes beyond the 1800 cap limit