Legendary Meta-Gems and a single question

Hi, i don't play wow anymore, but there's one thing that caught my attention.

• The Legendary Meta Gems
    • Source: a quest

Does that mean you get only one ever? "nah, don't want that heroic helmet, my old one got the ubergem!"
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post

Does that mean you get only one ever? "nah, don't want that heroic helmet, my old one got the ubergem!"
    They will probably make it purchasable from the same people who sell all the other legendary quest rewards...

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I'm pretty sure that once you complete the quest, you choose the gem, which you can add to the specific helms that can use it. So there is really only one use for it... I'm sure there is a way to get another one if you lose it though, from a vendor or something.
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerschlag View Post
    I'm pretty sure that once you complete the quest, you choose the gem, which you can add to the specific helms that can use it. So there is really only one use for it... I'm sure there is a way to get another one if you lose it though, from a vendor or something.
    Just wish they were BoA but I doubt that would happen
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post

To be clear: The legendary "Sha-touched" gems from the previous patch can be purchased for 10,000 gold each once you have already completed the quest. The legendary meta-gems will definitely be the same.

So yes, you can get more than one but it will be costly.