1. #1

    What bag addon do Elvine use?

    Does anyone know what bagaddon Elvine use? also he have the stack & sort button, is that in the addon?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mullerz View Post
    Does anyone know what bagaddon Elvine use? also he have the stack & sort button, is that in the addon?
    I believe it's part of his UI package, LUI.

  3. #3
    Is Elvine a person? If so, how would we know what some random dude uses?
    "Use the force harry." -Gandalf

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerschlag View Post
    Is Elvine a person? If so, how would we know what some random dude uses?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-2-Left-Doors!
    http://i5.minus.com/iT9gBOC94PbmU.jpg
    NON SINE DIIS ANIMOSUS INFANS
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Accessibility, ownership, availability; these are all essentially the same thing.

  5. #5
    Ah, okay. But the original poster could have stated that this "Elvine" was another poster who made a thread recently. He just assumed that everyone knew who this guy was...
    "Use the force harry." -Gandalf

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerschlag View Post
    Ah, okay. But the original poster could have stated that this "Elvine" was another poster who made a thread recently. He just assumed that everyone knew who this guy was...
    Most people who have been playing for a long time know who he is since he makes custom UI's and add ons etc. Has nothing to do with the fact he is also a poster here.
    http://i5.minus.com/iT9gBOC94PbmU.jpg
    NON SINE DIIS ANIMOSUS INFANS
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Accessibility, ownership, availability; these are all essentially the same thing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •