Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Blasphemy!

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 09:17 PM ----------

In all fairness this High King business as meant there's no reason for Blizzard to hold out on the Alliance sitting on their arses like they did Cata. Although tbh I just like the idea in general as it reminds me of Anduin Lothar.
    Yeah and I'm quite sure that was the intended point really, though I suppose they could've called him High Commander instead of High King, but then again, unlike Lothar, Varian is actually a king so eh.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I'm really, really hoping we'll see Magni in the scenario. Perhaps he'll intervene at some key moment in the scenario, turning the mountain itself against the Zandalari-backed Frostmane Trolls.

I generally believe he should remain in his current state, but that his powers need to become more visible. So he'd basically become the soul of Khaz Modan (dare I say a god of Khaz Modan?), acting as a sort of guardian spirit of the region. His previous inaction would be explained a combination of being disoriented in his new state and using all his power to keep the Cataclysm from seriously affecting Dun Morogh.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yeah and I'm quite sure that was the intended point really, though I suppose they could've called him High Commander instead of High King, but then again, unlike Lothar, Varian is actually a king so eh.
    Which is why I don't mind the title at all.
    But without having to go off on a major tangent, everything else surrounding it has been rather naff. For something so major to the Alliance it doesn't feel like they're really giving it their all when it comes to making it believable and grand.

If this scenario is a Trial of the High King then I hope it goes well. I hope I'm right in this assumption but currently the Alliance is missing a Scenario on the patch notes (2 Horde, 1 Alliance and 1 neutral scenario are listed) might mean that if this isn't it then the one we haven't heard anything about is probably it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemrus View Post
    How about all those patch notes are april first jokes?

Bilzzard never says:
    More info soon.
    In classes
    Blizzard never releases april 1st jokes a week in advance.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...