Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Safe To Say... There Will Be Dragons!

Plenty of dragons to smite our foes with! All 5 Aspects and Onyxia thrown in for good measure lol I have to imagine that Nefarian will be in there somewhere too, ofc.

I can see why the guy shoutcasting called Deathwing one of the most powerfull cards, he has 12 attack AND 12 health. Pretty sure that's the highest we've seen so far, right?

Rarely updated...

Nerf Nozdormu!

Seriously, being hurried like that would suck all the fun out of them game for me. I'm slow
    Your soul shall be mine! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

I like Nozdormu. It means pressure!

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Nerf Nozdormu!

Seriously, being hurried like that would suck all the fun out of them game for me. I'm slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I like Nozdormu. It means pressure!
    Lol. I think I'm with Darsithis on this one. A little added pressure could be good in the right circumstances!

Rarely updated...

I think the best thing about Nozdormu is, with a mana cost of 9, you'll most likely only play him late in the game. That means he has the potential to really disorient your enemy.

Laughed out loud at Ysera. "At the end of your turn, draw a Dream card." So flipping obvious^^
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I don't think you're having so much a thought but rather complete mental diarrhea all over the internet and your keyboard and it's not pretty or even logical.

Yeah the Nozdormu one is cool, an effect it'd be hard to have in a real life card game too. Glad they aren't scared to mix things up like that.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Nerf Nozdormu!

Haha you have alot of time to practice how to play under pressure ;D

I love that card. Can be a really great card if play in the right moment.

Already imagining the lamest griefer deck... .

Shit, I think Onyxia is the OP one there...
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

hmm i may play... i assume we have to buy it though or is it free?
    You're a fine example of how gamer communities have become infested with endlessly whining and bitching, arrogant, opinionated, unreasonable, all the way immature, completely delusional, tendentially psychotic, insulting individuals one really doesn't want to be linked with. And playing with you guys is certainly no fun at all. I don't know where this kind of folks spawns from. Must be a nest somewhere ...
    A fine summarization of the community

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Shit, I think Onyxia is the OP one there...
    Not at all, when you consider she damages you and your minions each turn as well. Same with Deathwing and Nozdormu, both of them affect you and your opponent equally. If any of them are OP, it would be Malygos or Ysera- since we don't know yet what spell power does or what dream cards are, it's hard to say if they are balanced. Nozdormu is probably the biggest game changer though, since nobody would have time for planning anymore.

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    hmm i may play... i assume we have to buy it though or is it free?
    Free to play. The business model is you can get all the cards you want just by winning games and by crafting them (after disenchanting cards you don't want or duplicates), but you can also buy additional packs (With the same cards as the free victory ones) for $1 each if you want to speed up or jump start your collection.

I guess Nozdormu means this will never be made into a Yu-Gi-Oh! type show.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

That just raises further questions:

Alex's ability. Can you just activate it whenever?
    Malygos: What is Spell Power? Mana, or something else?
    Nozdormu: Oh, fuck that.
    Onyxia: "Characters"? Does this mean all creatures, all players, both?
    Ysera: What's a "Dream Card"?
    Mountain Giant: So, what is the maximum (and starting) hand sizes?

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    lmao, You mean 25 minutes of talking and 5 minutes of actual stuff happening
    Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash

Scarab Lord Frozen Death Knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    lmao, You mean 25 minutes of talking and 5 minutes of actual stuff happening
    Don't forget the over the top surprised looks the characters get when the opponent does a good move despite that they should already know each others' playstyle and deck type beforehand. Not to mention that they need to explain what every card does even though they are master players. =P
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2013-03-24 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    lol It could still be done. Nozdormu is one of those cards you'll only really see deep into a game and one that is used deep into a game to try through the opponent off balance. I imagine there would be cards to either counter it or maybe even negate it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

Nozdormu: Oh, fuck that.
    I think I saw the starting hand size at 5 cards. Kinda standard I guess. I don't think we saw either player hit any kind of hand cap though and the Druid had a quite a few at one point.

Spell power may just work like a buff for cards that use spell based attack, I guess?

As for Alexstrasza, I think cards with this kind of effect are sort of "on play effects". Where when you play the card, it's ability takes effect but only that time. So maybe a late game card if you're low on health? They also spelt her name wrong on the card >_>

Curious about Dream cards now though. Does this mean the Emerald Dream may be a card or come in to play somehow?

Rarely updated...

Too bad they're all minions. I was kinda hoping for a CCG-unique "dragon" class which uses one of them as a hero, and a plenty of draconic monsters from WoW as minions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen Stormstout
    To ask why we fight is to ask why leaves fall. (...)
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
    Gravity? We fight because gravity? Never listen to a philosophy from a panda.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

Battlecry abilities only activate when they are played. If you have a healing battlecry but are are full health, unless the card itself is amazing it's better to save it until you can make use of the ability.

If I understood the guy in the booth correctly, spell power increases the damage of your attacks with it. However, I never saw it used once, because they would be killed before they could attack next turn. If it does increase their damage, it is not applied to their attack while defending. However, it may only increase the damage of you spell cards (which makes a little more sense). So cards like Pyroblast, which deals six damage, would deal 11 with Malygos on the field.

Everything. Both players, enemy monsters, and allied monsters. Think the Hellfire card shown in the shoutcasted battle.

Don't know this one cause I never saw one, but it's probably related to either the druid deck, or they are special cards she can just "create" with her ability.

Starting hand size is 3 cards, 4 if you get lucky flip this coin flip thing. Max hand size is currently unknown, but I saw some massive hand sizes so there might not be one.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

EDIT: Nvm, i should read threads fully before replying.

OT: DARGONS!