Deleted

[H EU] late evening/night rbg push to 1800. [20130324]

Hey my name is Beelaz.

Are there any rbg teams up and running this sunday? Id like to run from 2300pm to 0600am. If not id like to setup a group.

The aim will be 1800 rating or as far as we can get.

If there are no team up id like to run this setup.

Fc: warrior
    Healers: paladin, druid, shaman
    Range dps: warlock, mage, druid, priest
    Melee: Death Knight, Rouge/warrior

I dont mind leading, target calling but i prefer if the DK had some experience on that and dont mind doing it.

You need to have some experience from rbgs and good team play and be vocal. Dont want to explain the most basic things like cc and target switching and stuff if its possible.

Also my guild group looking for some more active players to fill the rooster this season. Mumble is a must and you need to be social/vocal and swedish speaking for that.

Anyway. If you are intrested in either add olox#2275

Best regards Beelaz

Edit. Mumble or skype will be used as communication this sunday and english will be the language. Swedish are only for the guild runs.
    Edit 2: I will have a guild run going from 19:30 to 22:45 and if anyone from that run wish to stay i will give them a spot. ETA for them to stay will be sunday morning, i will updade the rooster here on sunday morning.
    Edit 3: More info can be found here: http://openraid.eu/r/85859

Deleted
    This going to happen tonight. Only missing 1 dk and tops 1 more dps.

Poke me in-game olox#2275 or here.

Doing alot of rbs during evenings and going to do some rbg during day time next week.