10+ Year Old Account

[Anime] Come up with an idea/plot for a new anime thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1279031-You-0-A-D.

An interesting concept:P You, right at this moment get transported to 0 AD. You have zero time to prepare, you cant take anything with you. You also have no idea how this happened and no way back.

How would you deal with the situation? Would you try to pass on the modern knowledge, possible changing history? Would you even know enough to pass something on? (you might know that computers cars etc. are possible but wouldnt know how to make them so you might end up being burned on the cross like a heretic).

This isn't my idea, but i liked it enough that i decided to make this thread. What kind of anime would you make?

10+ Year Old Account
    A group collaboration between adult animated comedy shows (Simpsons/Futurama/SouthPark/FamilyGuy/AdultSwim shows/etc) who would write parts of the script and dialogue, but the series is animated (and possibly sets the base plot) by a well-known anime studio. And just through out the entire thing make it a huge collaboration, un-serious mess of random adventures and semi-sort-of plot arcs thrown in with a mix of animation styles and writers from all over the world and oozing globs of sweet, delicious references and obscure jokes/gags.

Or just as a huge, pointless nostalgia cash-in special make some kind of bizarre super hero cross over of various cartoons from the 80s and 90s that would include Batman, Superman, Spiderman, The Tick, Freakazoid, Darkwing Duck, Goku, Sailor Moon, the X-Men and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (87) all teaming up to fight some horrendous evil villain alliance that is secretly being led by Invader Zim and Pinky and the Brain. Just complete random-ass nonsense animation cross over. Also Captain Planet for some reason is in it.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2013-03-24 at 11:24 AM.