Thread: Blue Tracker

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blue Tracker

Blue Tracker needs an option to select forums to ignore, much like the forum tracker already has implemented. Hearthstone spam is making it useless atm

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, while I like the new game it isn't exactly "core" Warcraft or affects development of the main game. Having the option would be good.

I came here to suggest exactly this, the game looks good, but I want to see blue posts for WoW, not HS. Filters plix.

Came here to suggest the same thing. Hearthstone needs its own Blue Tracker and to be kept out of the WoW Blue Tracker.

Fix blue tracker its mistakenly showing hearthstone posts by wow CMs

This is a wow website that is not about hearthstone which is not even gonna be released free or paid ever (its just a placeholder for blizzard to wait for the xbox 3 so they can announce titan but they had a block of time reserved at PAX East so they had to announce something.. just so happens all they had to do was copy wow themed crap onto the mid 90s MTG card game on computer..

Either way there are *NO* CM's assigned to Hearthstone and NO developer interaction happening and thus NO BLUE POSTS in that forum are legit.. so fix the blue tracker (as you where told to by blizzard over a year ago i might add)

How are those blue posts not legit? Does Bashiok no longer work there or something?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Except Hearthstone is semi related to WoW. It's fine really.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You seem upset, please tell us how you really feel...

I like how you decided to slam their new game hidden with a misleading title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

hahahaha dont know what to say

Yeah, I agree.

Hearthstone looks like it could be fun. Maybe a separate Blue tracker would be appropriate for it.

But I look at the WoW Blue tracker for WoW news. I'm not interested in Bashiok's posts on Hearthstone anymore than I'm interested in the posts he made on Diablo or Starcraft.

Would really like to see the WoW Blue Tracker going back to just being WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Except Hearthstone is semi related to WoW. It's fine really.
    They're two different games. It's like saying that a football league in America & a football league in Brazil should be in the same news feed, cos hey.. they're both football.

Hearthstone looks great & all, but it's not relevant to the MMO WoW or an information feed about that MMO. Being based off the same IP doesn't make it relevant.

That said, the OP does read like they need to take a deep breath & stop hyperventilating, even if I agree with their basic point.
    Last edited by lakhesis; 2013-03-24 at 04:33 PM.

Any news on this mods? Getting annoying.

We can look in to not showing Hearthstone posts on the main view if the volume of posts remains high.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    We can look in to not showing Hearthstone posts on the main view if the volume of posts remains high.
    TY, that'd be great.

If they really are doing the accelerated release cycle thing for it, the odds of post volume stay high are probably decent.

Is this a blizzard website or a MMO website ? I mean so far i've mostly used it for Wow... i have no interest in a TCG game. So yeah a filter option would be great.

Deleted
    Just came here to suggest the same thing. WoW blue posts are getting dilluted by irrelevant hearthstone posts (irrelevant to a WoW player that is) - would very much like an option to hide them!

yea, this is getting kind of out of hand, missing the relevent stuff for a cardgame i couldnt care less about.....filter would be great

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilde View Post
    Blue Tracker needs an option to select forums to ignore, much like the forum tracker already has implemented. Hearthstone spam is making it useless atm
    I came here to suggest exactly this. I don't care for "Hearthstone".
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Still happening, still annoying. Any chance it's getting fixed soon? :/

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Why will it only be filtered if the volume is high? It should be filtered entirely as it is unrelated to WoW. I don't see you allowing low volume Diablo 3 and SC2 blue posts in.