Changing My Paladin's Appearance - Which race? Alliance

Hey everyone First post here!

I've decided to make my paladin my main alt, but I want to change name and race. I'm playing Alliance.

I've decided on a name, but what race Looks The Best?

I don't mind about survivability etc, but I'm inclined to say Human Female as they look good and the rep bonus is a huge one.

Draenei female looks kinda cool in the new tier, what does everyone think?

Dwarf Female
    While Diogenes was relaxing in the sunlight in the morning, Alexander, thrilled to meet the famous philosopher, asked if there was any favour he might do for him. Diogenes replied, "Yes, stand out of my sunlight". Alexander then declared, "If I were not Alexander, then I should wish to be Diogenes", to which Diogenes replied, "If I were not Diogenes, I should also wish to be Diogenes."

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Dwarf Female
    I did consider this but... their faces are so ugly

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 07:11 PM ----------

Bump

10 chars

The question "which looks best" is an aesthetic question, and the answer varies from person to person, much like musical preference. We can't answer what looks best to you.

Well... maybe wait until the new models are out? (WARNING: Blizzard's "soon")
    Beauty > Personality

I went male dwarf on my pally, ive noticed whatever I try to transmog all gear looks good on them. And I just like dwarfs in general, the epic beardness

Looks are highly subjective, only you can decide what you like. Roll a few new toons with the races that you want to try out, and decide.

In addition, bumping is not allowed. Please take a moment to read the forum guidelines before posting in the future.

~Fhi

Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare