Deleted

How far do you zoom out your camera in wow?

I don't like to zoom it out at max because I like to see my character when fighting against enemy's,
    but it bothers me a lot because I cannot see much as everything is covering up my screen.
    I was wondering do you zoom out at max distance? (New to mmo champion )

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to MMO-Champion!

i have my characters feet about 6-8cm from my top action bar if that makes sense haha

All the way out. Melee has to constantly watch where they stand, chase targets, and dodge the 5.2 linear fire.

Deleted
    Id say it depends on what i do. If i play on my laptop i zoom out max and if i play on my 50 inch pana ill zoom in.

Also if i fly i like to zoom out max to enjoy the wiev. I always zoom in max when im fisging etc..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mine's at max distance 100% of the time after doing the cameramaxdistancefactor thing. As a tank I do not feel comfortable unless I can have my eyes on the entire room and raid.

Though while I'm questing I do like to play in first person sometimes for immersion. I just wish they implemented some kind of head bob when your character attacks/casts like EverQuest used to while you were in first person.

Deleted
    all the way out to maximum (ranged player)

Deleted
    as far away as I can so I can see as much as possible of what's going on in the room/area.

I zoom out as much as I can pretty much.

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty far, but not too far out so i don't miss the small things

i like to be able to see stuff

Deleted
    When I'm just questing or plowing random battlegrounds I have it at about 50%, when I raid I go between 80-100%.

Deleted
    (ranged player) I'm an hunter and I feel as if it is very important to see my character close by when fighting.

max distance, heroic raiding ele shaman, i hate things like iron qon tornados where it auto zooms you in the first time, and i have to be spamming zoom out again.

Deleted
    Is there anyway to know what percent you are zoomed out? So I can go back to the distance i was zoomed in and dont lose track

Deleted
    Shadow priest max zoom always, feels like u got so mutch better control of whats happening, and encounters where u cant move with the camera at max distance falls behind those who you can for me personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow priest: Not as far out as I probably should but out a ways. When stuff gets too small it's hard for me to see what's really going on around the boss. So it's a little of everything. I've tried zooming all the way out but I can't get comfortable with it and environmental stuff gets in the way often and blocks the view.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekayrouz View Post
    I don't like to zoom it out at max because I like to see my character when fighting against enemy's,
    Pretty much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    about halfway the camera can go so that I can still monitor my invironment, while still managing to strafe correctly/get behind my enemy.