Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I'm gonna need Jaraxxus

I sure as hell don't want to keep playing as gul'dan
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

did the beta already start or something?

Deleted
    It may be so. But are you ready to face Jaraxxus?

You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands!

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    YOU FACE JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION!

Sorry, had to say it.
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

Quote Originally Posted by ArMeD_SuRvIvOr View Post
    YOU FACE JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION!

Sorry, had to say it.

---------- Post added 2013-03-24 at 02:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    did the beta already start or something?
    no, but there's a couple of videos from blizz on the site

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    [COLOR="red"]
    I've been playing that video and linking it to people way too much these past 2 days xD

And I disagree, I'd love to play as Gul'dan. He's the most bad-ass of heroes among the heroes available. Won't stop me from yearning for having the Jaraxxus card and using it at every possible moment though. Sacrifices must be made!

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I've been playing that video and linking it to people way too much these past 2 days xD

And I disagree, I'd love to play as Gul'dan. He's the most bad-ass of heroes among the heroes available. Won't stop me from yearning for having the Jaraxxus card and using it at every possible moment though. Sacrifices must be made!
    gul'dan is an orc. as an undead player, there's nothing I despise more than orcs.

heck, even kanrethad as a hero would make me happy lol

[COLOR="red"]
    I just
    what
    this is yes
    one of my fav bosses and just
    YES

10+ Year Old Account
    gul'dan is an orc. as an undead player, there's nothing I despise more than orcs.

heck, even kanrethad as a hero would make me happy lol
    But but but, he opened the Dark Portal, and was like completely ruthless and evil and manipulating. As an undead you should at least respect him for being as much of a bastard as you yourself are.

It took FIVE replies to link that video? son, I am disappoint

But but but, he opened the Dark Portal, and was like completely ruthless and evil and manipulating. As an undead you should at least respect him for being as much of a bastard as you yourself are.
    orc = deal breaker

have you ever tried talking to the guards in undercity as an undead? it makes my blood boil -_-

orc = deal breaker

have you ever tried talking to the guards in undercity as an undead? it makes my blood boil -_-
    I'm guessing you didn't play during Wrath? The Orcs' treatment of the undead is entirely justified- they have a very good reason for it. The Battle for Undercity may have been removed, but the Wrathgate alone shows a small part of why the undead have to be kept on a very short leash. You should actually be appreciative- especially with the Orcs' usual attitude, the Horde is being very generous in not simply exterminating the Forsaken entirely. They're an always-evil race set on exterminating all life, and make no secret that they will turn on the Horde when it's convenient for them. That is the actual lore for them, they're not the misunderstood race their fans twist them into being.

And I disagree, I'd love to play as Gul'dan. He's the most bad-ass of heroes among the heroes available.
    Rexxar would disagree with that statement

to be honest I think Gul'Dan and the Forsaken would get along famously, Orc or no

10+ Year Old Account

Going to add Myndflame's music video as well. Any old school WoW player worth their salt should know who they are (I happen to know the guys who made this quite well, myself). XD

Quote Originally Posted by Eldryth View Post
    I'm guessing you didn't play during Wrath? The Orcs' treatment of the undead is entirely justified- they have a very good reason for it. The Battle for Undercity may have been removed, but the Wrathgate alone shows a small part of why the undead have to be kept on a very short leash. You should actually be appreciative- especially with the Orcs' usual attitude, the Horde is being very generous in not simply exterminating the Forsaken entirely. They're an always-evil race set on exterminating all life, and make no secret that they will turn on the Horde when it's convenient for them. That is the actual lore for them, they're not the misunderstood race their fans twist them into being.
    been playing since BC, I did the battle for the undercity (on both sides), and treating the forsaken like that because of what putress did would be the same as treating the orcs like trash because of what gul'dan did. or because of what garrosh is doing. the forsaken were betrayed from within. they helped exterminating all the traitors afterwards, and now they are getting treated like dogs.

I really hope the orcs go back to the camps one day

also: I think you should do some forsaken quests and get your "actual lore" straight.
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-03-24 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    As far as we know, he could be the only card that replaces the hero you're using. It's his card ability. Hopefully more do the same though

I also love how he's higher level than the all time favorite of fans, illidan

I think that's a summoning cost not a level

He does have quite the amazing ability, blew my mind with awe when I saw it in action, just utter perfection and epicness! =P

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I think that's a summoning cost not a level
    illidan takes less to be summoned and the sum of his stats equal 14, while jaraxxus' stats equal 18.

plus, according to this list, while jaraxxus is a hero, you can pay 2 mana crystals to summon 6/6 infernal (INFERNOOO!). I'm not sure if that's true or not, but if it is, than jaraxxus is a complete badass. that infernal is almost an illidan lol

EDIT: this pic makes me thing that infernal effect is true: http://images.somepage.com/diablo/ne...announce18.jpg
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-03-24 at 02:24 PM. Reason: forgot to link the list rofl