Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yup, it's his Hero ability. Every hero has one. I can see myself playing a Warlock just for fun with Jaraxxus lol
    I want to see myself playing with jaraxxus.

but he's LEGENDARY! I'm pretty sure I won't get that card a moment too soon lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Yeah, Jaraxxus is not only a legendary card (which probably means it's gonna take months), he also has "only" 15 health. While that's a lot for a minion, he functions as a hero, which usually starts with 30. He should be used only in absolute emergency (read: your warlock is about to die).

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    Yeah, Jaraxxus is not only a legendary card (which probably means it's gonna take months), he also has "only" 15 health. While that's a lot for a minion, he functions as a hero, which usually starts with 30. He should be used only in absolute emergency (read: your warlock is about to die).
    I am a very brave and stupid player, so I'm gonna play jaraxxus as soon as it's on my hand
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    I read this and thought "Blue Valkyrie is about to die!" "Blue Valkyrie needs food badly!"

I think this game just sold me. I can't WAIT to face him! and his flesh trombone...

Quote Originally Posted by Nornian View Post
    I read this and thought "Blue Valkyrie is about to die!" "Blue Valkyrie needs food badly!"
    "Food is Good!"

Quote Originally Posted by ArMeD_SuRvIvOr View Post
    YOU FACE JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION!

Sorry, had to say it.
    I thought it was awsome that he says this when you cast him in game

if they stay true to what they said you can get jaraxxus in 1 hour of playing, afer 5th win you get 1 pack of 5 cards per win, for each card you DE you get 100 points and for Deathwing you needed 1600 points so 16 cards max for Jarraxxus as well thats first 9 wins on your warlock deck you get him.
    Last edited by lakisa; 2013-03-26 at 05:11 PM.