Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    He does have quite the amazing ability, blew my mind with awe when I saw it in action, just utter perfection and epicness! =P
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Kazzak EU

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I think that's a summoning cost not a level
    illidan takes less to be summoned and the sum of his stats equal 14, while jaraxxus' stats equal 18.

plus, according to this list, while jaraxxus is a hero, you can pay 2 mana crystals to summon 6/6 infernal (INFERNOOO!). I'm not sure if that's true or not, but if it is, than jaraxxus is a complete badass. that infernal is almost an illidan lol

EDIT: this pic makes me thing that infernal effect is true: http://images.somepage.com/diablo/ne...announce18.jpg
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-03-24 at 02:24 PM. Reason: forgot to link the list rofl
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    illidan takes less to be summoned and the sum of his stats equal 14, while jaraxxus' stats equal 18.

plus, according to this list, while jaraxxus is a hero, you can pay 2 mana crystals to summon 6/6 infernal (INFERNOOO!). I'm not sure if that's true or not, but if it is, than jaraxxus is a complete badass. that infernal is almost an illidan lol
    Yup, it's his Hero ability. Every hero has one. I can see myself playing a Warlock just for fun with Jaraxxus lol

Rarely updated...

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yup, it's his Hero ability. Every hero has one. I can see myself playing a Warlock just for fun with Jaraxxus lol
    I want to see myself playing with jaraxxus.

but he's LEGENDARY! I'm pretty sure I won't get that card a moment too soon lol

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I want to see myself playing with jaraxxus.

but he's LEGENDARY! I'm pretty sure I won't get that card a moment too soon lol
    You never know, RNG might be kind to you xD

Rarely updated...

Yeah, Jaraxxus is not only a legendary card (which probably means it's gonna take months), he also has "only" 15 health. While that's a lot for a minion, he functions as a hero, which usually starts with 30. He should be used only in absolute emergency (read: your warlock is about to die).
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen Stormstout
    To ask why we fight is to ask why leaves fall. (...)
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
    Gravity? We fight because gravity? Never listen to a philosophy from a panda.

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    Yeah, Jaraxxus is not only a legendary card (which probably means it's gonna take months), he also has "only" 15 health. While that's a lot for a minion, he functions as a hero, which usually starts with 30. He should be used only in absolute emergency (read: your warlock is about to die).
    I am a very brave and stupid player, so I'm gonna play jaraxxus as soon as it's on my hand

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    I read this and thought "Blue Valkyrie is about to die!" "Blue Valkyrie needs food badly!"

I think this game just sold me. I can't WAIT to face him! and his flesh trombone...

Quote Originally Posted by Nornian View Post
    I read this and thought "Blue Valkyrie is about to die!" "Blue Valkyrie needs food badly!"
    "Food is Good!"

Quote Originally Posted by ArMeD_SuRvIvOr View Post
    YOU FACE JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION!

Sorry, had to say it.
    I thought it was awsome that he says this when you cast him in game

if they stay true to what they said you can get jaraxxus in 1 hour of playing, afer 5th win you get 1 pack of 5 cards per win, for each card you DE you get 100 points and for Deathwing you needed 1600 points so 16 cards max for Jarraxxus as well thats first 9 wins on your warlock deck you get him.
    Last edited by lakisa; 2013-03-26 at 05:11 PM.