Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I definitely feel there needs to be more stories of personal empowerment and positivity these days. ^_^

Braggart :P Seriously though, big congrats. And the kid is absolutely Vanelope Von Schweetz adorable.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Congrats, man! Keep an eye on your wife though - postpartum depression and stress is no joke, and she may need extra support, be it therapy, hobbies, time alone, or friends and family.

10+ Year Old Account
    A happy thread on the internets? Le gasp!

Congratulations

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations!!!

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stede View Post
    Congrats, man! Keep an eye on your wife though - postpartum depression and stress is no joke, and she may need extra support, be it therapy, hobbies, time alone, or friends and family.
    Also this. My wife had it pretty bad after our daughter was born.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Someone on MMO-champ besides me that doesn't hate kids? UNPOSSIBLE!
    I don't hate them. I like them... but part of that is knowing that I can take them in doses and they'll eventually go away from me. ^_^

If a parent has more tolerance, patience, time and - above all - money than me, then go for it I say! ^_^

Thanks everyone again for all the kindness. I didn't expect that this was going to make other people happy haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Braggart :P Seriously though, big congrats. And the kid is absolutely Vanelope Von Schweetz adorable.
    Speaking of which, we watched Wreck-it Ralph on blu-ray this morning!! I love that movie so much, wish it would have won the oscar.

I agree, I do everything I can to make sure she is comfortable. Thank you for the suggestions She really loves family and it's going to be nice to visit her parents and brother and sisters this weekend who live over 3 hours drive away. Always boosts her spirits!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__