English Project Brainstorming

DISCLAIMER: I AM MOST DEFINITELY NOT ASKING ANYONE TO DO THIS FOR ME, I AM MERELY ASKING SOME FELLOW, LIKE-MINDED INDIVIDUALS IF THEY COULD OFFER SOME HELP OR IDEAS TO BASE THIS PROJECT OFF OF.

So, I have a presentation for my English class soon. It is a speech/presentation on one of my core beliefs, and how I can convey that to the rest of the class. I already have the belief, and the speech written out, but I am stuck on what exactly it is I should do for the interactive, creative presentation that comes along with the speech.

My core belief that I will be focusing on is, "To always try your hardest and strive to be the best that you can be."

Now, how can I have an somewhat entertaining and engaging activity that can display this belief to the rest of the class? Any and all ideas will be MUCH appreciated!

Once again I AM NOT asking for anyone to do anything for me, or to do my work. The point of the post is just to help get some ideas working around because I am truly stumped on this and could use some help. If you are going to be an ass and post some non-helpful reply, then just leave right now.

Thanks!
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."

Quote Originally Posted by Politicus View Post
    Use inspirational photos of things in space.

Or at least that's what I'd do, and I would also avoid using representatives from pop culture (like kardashians or whoever they are) to represent your belief of "Always try your hardest and strive to be the best that you can be"
    I see what you mean, but I honestly don't see how just showing photos could represent my belief through that, it also should be somewhat, fairly interactive with other classmates. At least thats what the teacher said. Thank you for helping though!
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe instead of brainstorming things that you believe in brain storm things that you don't believe in? Take a different approach from it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Lifting weights. Take in the maximum you can lift. Then put on a little show struggling to lift it. Then get the class involved saying with a little encouragement you might be able to make it. once they are all shouting, and encouraging then you manage to lift them.

This shows you are trying your hardest, and you have lifted more than you usually would

10+ Year Old Account
    the answer should be obvious.... pokemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Maybe instead of brainstorming things that you believe in brain storm things that you don't believe in? Take a different approach from it.
    I can't tell if troll, or honest helping person. Regardless, interesting though definitely! Thank you for your input good sir! Good or bad intentions alike! /bow

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 02:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Lifting weights. Take in the maximum you can lift. Then put on a little show struggling to lift it. Then get the class involved saying with a little encouragement you might be able to make it. once they are all shouting, and encouraging then you manage to lift them.

This shows you are trying your hardest, and you have lifted more than you usually would
    Okay... I don't think it would be reasonable to bring in a bench with 200 lbs for a mere english project. And the teacher would most definatly not be amused, knowing her nature, but thank you anyway!

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 02:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    the answer should be obvious.... pokemon
    Kindly screw off, as I stated, if you have nothing helpful, might as well leave instead of wasting your time posting mindless, unrelated crap on this post.

kthxbai

10+ Year Old Account
    The weight idea isn't bad - but you could go at it, at another angle; like, you tell someone to lift something they can't, then you let 2 others help them.
    after they've lifted it, you can say "sometimes, help from a fellow man can make you achieve your goal, aswell as his/hers". - I dont know im just spit-ballin' here
    I like juice

Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    The weight idea isn't bad - but you could go at it, at another angle; like, you tell someone to lift something they can't, then you let 2 others help them.
    after they've lifted it, you can say "sometimes, help from a fellow man can make you achieve your goal, aswell as his/hers". - I dont know im just spit-ballin' here
    Hmmm, didn't see it like that! Also, I could add in that "fellow man" can help you achieve your goals when working together! Thanks man, very helpful!

Try form your speech/presentation into a rap or song and get the rest of the class to give you a beat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Championn View Post
    Hmmm, didn't see it like that! Also, I could add in that "fellow man" can help you achieve your goals when working together! Thanks man, very helpful!
    Glad to have helped!
    I like juice