10+ Year Old Account

Heroic 25 man Horridon Guide

Here we go! My Heroic 25 man Horridon Guide is now out! Check it out, and be sure to like the video if you found it helpful! I would appreciate posts on this page to keep it towards the top, whether you have a suggestion, question, or just want say hi. Anything will help. Have a great day

Gonna have to point out that the music you have in the video is downright unpleasant to listen to, and only makes it harder to actually hear what you're saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
    Gonna have to point out that the music you have in the video is downright unpleasant to listen to, and only makes it harder to actually hear what you're saying.
    I made the music a little louder than I had originally wanted. I appoligize for the mistake, and will make sure to not have it this loud for my next guide.

Deleted
    seems like fun thanks for sharing hope my guilds get to TOT soon like the theme
    Last edited by mmoc2566e37beb; 2013-03-25 at 10:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thubz View Post
    seems like fun thanks for sharing hope my guilds get to TOT soon like the theme
    Thanks thubz. Hopefully the guide helps ya out

Deleted
    It would be nice to pick up the most important things onto screen of the video (images plus words).

"Image""name of ability of encounter" this ability you need to interrupt.

"Image""name of ability of encounter" this ability you need to apply a Stun .

....etc