I'm calling it Now - the other call.

So, one of the gimmicks of the mogu is that they can animate statues to do their bidding.

Now, what do we have on the starting screen for MoP?

Next time you visit the golden pagoda, make sure to say hi to the upcoming world boss encounter looming above you.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

Deleted
    the sky/cloud boss!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought they said we'd pretty much be done in Pandaria, in the next raid patch, and that we'd be going back to Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    I thought they said we'd pretty much be done in Pandaria, in the next raid patch, and that we'd be going back to Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor
    i think they just meant the daily hub and whatnot, the world boss could still be on pandaria.

ot: amazing idea cant believe i never thought of it.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Nice call!!

Althou, might be a bit too similar to Will of the emperor in MSV..
    I've no idea what to write here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i think they just meant the daily hub and whatnot, the world boss could still be on pandaria.

ot: amazing idea cant believe i never thought of it.
    Perhaps the ''rare'' world boss (Galleon/Oondasta) could still be on Pandaria, but it would make more sense for the daily hub/other world boss (Sha/Nalak) to be close to Orgrimmar (considering that's where the siege happens)
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

5.4 World Bosses could be like some monstrous constructs that Garrosh unleashed in his craziness. Perhaps a Kraken (Which he had his Dark Shaman summon in Tides of War) or perhaps there could be faction-based world bosses (For Horde, it would be a giant lightning elemental that came from Jaina's staff that she absorbed Lei Shen's power from. The Alliance would be like a giant Blood Construct that Lor'themar gained the power over). Another one from Garrosh could be a Sha (If they do go the "Waahhh he's corrupted) route, or a fel orc (If he's gone that method)/ect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought the exact same thing too after doing a few quests in Mogujia! I think it would be awesome.

That's awesome! If they were on a random timer and suddenly while everyone is questing they animate and start decimating the zone. All dailies are in the area are halted until you subdue the statues and they return to their positions until the next massacre.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Lei Shen's death the Mogu will be pretty much defeated; a mogu-related world boss post-5.2 doesn't seem too likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a really great idea and would be an awesome thing to see. I imagine people would cheer loudly if they managed to stomp on the pavilion where the Golden Lotus Quest NPC's are.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Should have added this with 5.1.

Maybe 5.3. But 5.4 we're back in Kalimdor/EK, wouldn't really make sense to put a new world boss in a place people wouldn't generally hang out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, the goblins are going to be digging up something in the Vale... maybe they'll be poking around the base of those statues and find the 'On' button.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Hmmm, the goblins are going to be digging up something in the Vale... maybe they'll be poking around the base of those statues and find the 'On' button.
    You mean the ones at the login screen? Now that would be epic!

im at work can anyone post a ss?