Deleted

Any Rogue version of Kripp?

Hello fellow gamers,

A slightly weird question today but is there a Rogue version of Kripparian on YouTube? I remember back in WotLK watching him play his Hunter and it always made me want to reroll to a hunter! I really enjoyed the narrative PoV to his videos and was wondering if there is anyone doing this from a Rogue PoV and somehow I haven't discovered him?

Many thanks,

Mutix

Kripparian isn't really a pvp guy from what I remember.

As far as to answer OP: there isn't really anyone like Kripparian for rogues.
    Dropndestroy | i7-3770k 4.6Ghz | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI | ASUS Maximus V Formula | G.Skill 16gb 2400 | AX850

Quote Originally Posted by Jenova117 View Post
    Kripparian isn't really a pvp guy from what I remember.

As far as to answer OP: there isn't really anyone like Kripparian for rogues.
    As far as I remember kripp is a multigladiator, but i'm unsure if he ever played rogue in pvp. Khuna is the guy you want to follow on twitch, but he doesn't have the same multitasking nor communication skills.

Deleted
    Mercader Or reckful.

Deleted
    What is the Hunter version Kripp like to begin with ? ... He wasnt known on WoW has much as you think regarding PvE and specially PvP.
    On Wow he was just another theorycrafter among many good ones.

It was Diablo 3 that boosted his reputation and made himself really "famous" on the ARPG genre.

The name "Kripp" doesnt stand for pinnacle of skill. He wasnt ( by far) the best hunter in WoW, wasnt the best player on Diablo3 and isnt the best player on PoE.

I dont deny he is a extremly dedicated player that enjoys to dissect a game and see how it works hence making him a good theory crafter. Nothing more nothing less.

If you want a good theory crafter for the Rogues try Aldriana on the EJ forum or any of the famous rogue pvp players mentioned above.
    Last edited by mmoc349aaf9315; 2013-03-24 at 08:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish there was a Kripparian version of Kripparian in WoW. His videos were interesting to watch. PoE just seems like a angry man's Diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by Letsbefair View Post
    If you want a good theory crafter for the Rogues try Aldriana on the EJ forum or any of the famous rogue pvp players mentioned above.
    Aldriana is done with warcraft and theorycrafting, actually.

Deleted
    I don't want a theorycrafter (I have Lyme and others for that) I just want a high end Rogue commenting on his day to day antics, what goes on in his raids / guilds. Kripp wasn't / isn't the best player of any of the games he is known for but he is very good at painting a picture to an audience and I really enjoyed that. Was just looking for a Rogue who does that on YouTube and could offer an insight in what he does in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Pathal View Post
    Aldriana is done with warcraft and theorycrafting, actually.
    /sadface

End of an era.

Are you still going Pathal, either on the theorycrafting/simengine side, or gaming, or both.

Are Drow still raiding? They were a great guild.

This would probably be better dealt with in PMs, as it's not worth it's own thread or to detract from this one but... I might as well.

I'm still theorycrafting and maintaining Shadowcraft, but only logging into the game every once in awhile. Last night was the first time I actually did Throne of Thunder in an actual raid group, granted it was normal mode but still.

I don't know when exactly I'll be able to restart raiding with Drow (yeah they're still raiding) but I'll probably miss a lot of progression, if not all of it this tier.