I liked it better when the April Fools thing was almost believable. The last few years they have been so over the top and orchestrated that you knew it was fake.
Something like a heroic mode LFR that drops the same gear as heroic modes..
An item level colour higher than orange! Drum rolls...
Pink! For Fabulous!
LFR heroic raiding.
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
Naxxaramas 3.0 - The Rehash of the Rehash.