Different Game Boards

So I was going through all the stuff in the Press Kit and I came across two more game boards other than the Pandaria one shown at PAX!

So far, they are <Stormwind> and <Orgrimmar>.
    Have to say, they look pretty great!
    I so hope they add Darnassus, at least, in future. Still my fave city Fingers crossed I don't have to wait for an expansion for it though lol

Rarely updated...

Those look pretty cool. I'd like to see Darnassus, too. I just hope they don't do Silvermoon

I think thunder bluff would look cool

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    I think thunder bluff would look cool
    Yeah, Thunder Bluff seems like it would look pretty cool.

Silvermoon should be okay and I hope Darnassus will look super awesome since it's my favourite city.

They seem to be working from a sort of Vanilla stand point in terms of classes, so I'm not sure the locales would be limited to Vaniila too, but I'd LOVE to see a Dalaran board. Maybe in the set that brings us DK's in the future!
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

I want Thunder Bluff! My favourite city. But the current ones looks amazing As with most things Blizzard does.

I'm hoping for a Shattrath, or Dalaran. Heck, give me ALL THE CAPITALS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen Stormstout
    To ask why we fight is to ask why leaves fall. (...)
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
    Gravity? We fight because gravity? Never listen to a philosophy from a panda.

Not sure why but I picture Silvermoon and Dalaran looking very similar. They'd be all about the spires! lol Though I've no doubt Blizzard would make them different enough, ofc

Rarely updated...

Scarab Lord Frozen Death Knight's Avatar
    I believe the boards will differ depending on which faction and race your Hero will be from. The two examples there show Jaina with a Human Alliance Board and Thrall with an Orcish Horde board, so I believe we'll see some variation in that direction, at least.

It's worth noting that the background elements are also interactive. They're not involved in the gameplay at all, but you can use them to taunt your opponent.

For example, in the gameplay video they showed, the Gul'dan player clicked on the pandaren gong when the Malfurion player was taking too long on their turn.

In one of the hands-on impressions articles I read, it also mentioned that you can drag rocks onto the orcish catapult and launch them at your enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    In one of the hands-on impressions articles I read, it also mentioned that you can drag rocks onto the orcish catapult and launch them at your enemy.
    That's hilarious. Trust Blizz to make a card game visually interesting.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    It's worth noting that the background elements are also interactive. They're not involved in the gameplay at all, but you can use them to taunt your opponent.

For example, in the gameplay video they showed, the Gul'dan player clicked on the pandaren gong when the Malfurion player was taking too long on their turn.

I love this idea of interactivity! I reckon things like flinging rock could be used to taunt or to try to hurry your opponent. This game gets better the more I hear lol

Rarely updated...