Sieging Orgrimmar

I am still wondering how Blizzard make the Siege of Orgrimmar doable for Alliance.

Why? Alliance have tried numerous times to invade Durotar. Orc/Troll players found many invasions plans last couple of years in Durotar. Alliance haven't set foot on Durotar succesfully once. Every camp they try to build is burned down by the Orcs. Apparently Barrens is filled with Korkron guards as well in patch 5.3. So Orgrimmar is protected on multiple sides.

So how are the Alliance sieging Orgrimmar?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I am still wondering how Blizzard make the Siege of Orgrimmar doable for Alliance.

Why? Alliance have tried numerous times to invade Durotar. Orc/Troll players found many invasions plans last couple of years in Durotar. Alliance haven't set foot on Durotar succesfully once. Every camp they try to build is burned down by the Orcs. Apparently Barrens is filled with Korkron guards as well in patch 5.3. So Orgrimmar is protected on multiple sides.

Watch VolJin sound files, he explains that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I take it we can discuss spoilers in this thread? Just to make sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance uses their gunship flying over Durotar, With Thousands of Copters controled by dwarfs
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post

The reason they've never had a successful foothold in Durotar is because the Horde has opposed them. But with a large portion of the Horde outright no longer opposing their attempts at Orgrimmar, it's a lot easier to get a foothold - especially when that large portion of the Horde is assisting in the siege and not turned on the Alliance. That's Tauren, Blood Elves, Trolls, and most likely Forsaken (Sylvanus has never liked Garrosh) opposing what essentially seems to be the Orcs and Goblins, it shouldn't be that hard to do. Also, it's more than possible the Alliance lands in Azshara and comes from that direction - that side is a lot less heavily defended once you get past the goblin towns there.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.