Long story short, quit ~1 month after Mists launched due to guild/raiding issues and problems in MSV (which I still think was overtuned for an entry-level raid, but this isn't a topic about that). Probably resubbing on Friday, if for no other reason than to check out all the things that were added. I don't plan to go serious raider, but one never knows what the future holds (translation: When I get geared enough if I found a good guild, I'd do it again in a heartbeat lol). I have a choice of a 90 Warrior (was Prot main spec and focused on tanking before I left, Arms/Fury offspec depending on which one was good and which was terrible) or a 90 Death Knight (Frost/Unholy; I think I tried Blood tanking once at 90 in normal Temple of Jade Serpent just to see how it played and, while it wasn't bad, I wasn't used to it), both were left at around 460 iLevel. I am still pretty burned out from tanking so I'm going to focus on DPS for the time being. I also have a Paladin who's like level 82 or something like that.

What's the scoop on the DPS rankings as of 5.2? It's always fluctuating, I know (as an aside that's one thing that i never liked: Blizzard never seems to balance DPS so it's always buff X by 10%, nerf it by 5%, buff it by 2%, nerf by 1%, buff again by 3%, etc.), but between Arms/Fury and Frost/Unholy would I be better off running the DK or the Warrior as far as general desirability of the classes (i.e. is a good DPS DK worth more than a good DPS Warrior, or vice versa)? I'm leaning a bit towards the DK as it always felt more interesting and fluid than the Warrior and was usually easier to learn and master, but I can go with either one. I'm familiar with tanking on the Warrior and not the DK, but I don't think I'm going to tank unless I absolutely have to as the last time it finally stressed me out to the point where I became sloppy and didn't want to do it.