Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacab View Post
    It's embarrassing that people don't seem to realize Paragon is the same guild that beat the top guilds on the hardest fights in this game by 7+ days consistently since t10. It's not a matter of raid size that they're winning, it's because they are superior to everybody else.
    Do u have any idea how much easier is to put a team of 10 super good players together then 25 ...obviously you don't.
    The only reason Paragon is doing 10 men its cuz they dont have a team for world 1st 25 men
    I know the fucking truth burns ;xD
    To Measure the casual lvl of WoW now you only have to compare the amount of players doing 10men vs 25 men.
    10 men is way more popular the 10 men is much eaiser ..players goes for IT ..players like easy-mode especially if gear reward is THE same ROFL!
    Last edited by lolipopp; 2013-03-25 at 02:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipopp View Post
    Do u have any idea how much easier is to put a team of 10 super good players together then 25 ...obviously you don't.
    The only reason Paragon is doing 10 men its cuz they dont have a team for world 1st 25 men
    i think the question is do u have any idea how much harder its to put together 25 top players from one small country than it is to find 25 top players from all of europe ?

Gratz to Paragon.

I wonder if anyone else can even kill Heroic Lei Shen in this same CD.

Guys, you'd better totally ignore lolipopp, because he does not really care about this topic and all he's trying to do is to say some nonsence and enjoy spectating your madness.

Deleted
    lollipopp is a ignorant twat.
    if 10man is soo much easier, howcome 16 of in the top 20 is 25man?
    waah waah its hard to spread out 25 ppl ( not if you arnt completely retarded

LOL no i am here just to remind you one shocking fact :
    25 men is harder ! looks too many players are raiding 10 men now days and forgot what is all about ;p!
    The day i start playing this game to raid 10 men ..is the day i gave up and probably its better for me to quit and look for more interesting game :"-)
    Last edited by lolipopp; 2013-03-25 at 02:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipopp View Post
    I know the fucking truth burns ;xD
    To Measure the casual lvl of WoW now you only have to compare the amount of players doing 10men vs 25 men.
    10 men is way more popular the 10 men is much eaiser ..players goes for IT ..players like easy-mode especially if gear reward is THE same ROFL!
    being forced to go 10 man due to many of the guild members quitting the game is now "choosing the easier path" is it? get a fucking clue you abject retard, 10 man is in alot of cases harder than 25, purely because of the amount asked of each individual raid member, in 25 man there will always be 1 or 2 slackers in the group regardless of how good the group as a whole is, it just happens, reading your posts soo far, i would say the closest to end game raiding you have ever seen was steam rolling naxx 25 in t10 badge gear, so yeah, and just to give u some kind of idea, the total raiding population as measured by wowprogress, has shrunk by about 60 thousand from start of cata to current tier, so ofc there is gonna be less ppl raiding 25 man u moron.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 02:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus_The_Mage View Post
    Gratz to Paragon.

I wonder if anyone else can even kill Heroic Lei Shen in this same CD.

i heard mehtod were wiping at like 5% or so, so never know, maybe today or tommorrow, but yeah, paragon are still a force to be reckoned with.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    offline play is not possible on the pc version. now hmm where have i heard that before? ea said the same shit about simcity and some guy found out how to do it within a week, i call bullshit

LoL i stop playing when Blizz put it naxx25 in game for a good 3 months ;_) sorry but best hunters spec BM, best single target spell : valley was not for me
    "10 man is in alot of cases harder than 25" ..speak for your self there dude ! Playing this game since Vanilla and seing most of the raid mechanics i can tell: 10 men is easier in most of the case and this cant change cuz of the way blizzard balance bosses around 25 men in a 1st place lmao ;p

NEXT ONE ;P

p.s. Sometimes 10men are getting raped by some stupid game designer but those are hot fixed fast now days
    Last edited by lolipopp; 2013-03-25 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    10 man heroic kills = f**k not given. 25 heroic modes take more coordination. Bosses have three times more health and they're generally more interesting to watch. 10 man guilds shouldn't even be competitive when it comes to world firsts.
    So, yeah. Grats to Dream Paragon for killing Lei Shen. But I'll just wait for the real raiding guilds to kill him.
    Quite simply, you do not know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    He is pretty accurate. Obviously 10/25 world first is difficullt, but it isn't really a question as to which is more difficult. Both can be difficult, but 25-man you're coordinating more people. Both are impressive, but there is a reason 10-man guilds aren't invited to do live raids at Blizzcon.
    If you magically transferred all the world raiding guild into a gigantic cross realm server... who do you think have gotten the Realm First achievement spam message?

Look, it's obvious what the differences are between 10 and 25 mans. They both have their pros and cons. Dream Paragon consists of raiders who have been at or quite near the top of the raiding ladder for a very, very long time. Their skills dwarf the rest of us. They deserve our props no matter what format they use. Believe it or not, some fights are actually more difficult on 10 than on 25, and vice versa. To put any sort of stamp of approval on a "25 man is harder than 10 man and therefore deserves the real props" post just makes that person ignorant and single minded. The fact of the matter is, Paragon (10 or 25) has always been the one to inch ahead at the end and get the important World First kills...FIRST. Method knows it, Premonition knows it and Blood Legion knows it. They know better than to delude themselves that Paragon doesn't deserve big "grats" for doing what they do. They don't have to like it, but they certainly have to respect it. You people who come on here and try to diss DP for doing something in 10 man...are nothing more than jealous little twerps. Until Blizz comes right out and says that 10 mans are easier and deserve no credit, then life goes on...that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    blame chaud he started it with the thread title
    no. he just wrote the truth, and opposed to you most people are able to accept that 10 != 25.

I give more props to the 25 man world first but Paragon still deserves respect for world 1st because its Paragon. Does anyone seriously think if Method or BL went 10 man tommorow theyd start taking all the world 1sts? Nah Paragon would still do it like they have been for years. The difficulty difference might be there but its obviously not that significant since its the same guilds as always at the top

Deleted
    People forget that Paragon smashed the 25man guilds the same way as they now do the 10mans. Does not matter which raid size they are competing in, they would get the WFs either way.

need 15 man raiding to stop all these bullshit nonsense ... had enough of this 10 v 25 debate , its just stupid , do what u enjoy and KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF.

Congrats to paragon for getting world first again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    so the fact that if they had enough players in the roster to keep raiding 25 man, they would have got the 25 man world first, and probably still could if none of the others get him before next reset, so do us all a favour, you and all others like you, take your close minded egocentric BS out of here, and go do some more LFR cos lets face it, that's all the raiding u will ever see in this game.

LOL... I´ve seen more raiding than you ever will see even if you play this game to the end ^^

But I bet you and your LFR syndrome club still think that´s raiding, but that´s your problem!

Cheers kid you made me laugh I´ll give you that.

I'll just agree with what Paragon said about the differences between 10m and 25m raids as well as with my own experience and say this: 10m is and had always been a joke compared to 25m. Blizzard totally messed up by equalizing those 2 and they've already admited their mistake. For me personally there's zero interest in 10m raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienor View Post
    I'll just agree with what Paragon said about the differences between 10m and 25m raids as well as with my own experience and say this: 10m is and had always been a joke compared to 25m. Blizzard totally messed up by equalizing those 2 and they've already admited their mistake. For me personally there's zero interest in 10m raids.
    People seem to be unable to change the mindset from when 10m was tuned easier and gave lower ilvl loot.
    I'll just say raiding 10m hc is not easier for an individual raider than 25m hc.