Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Grats Paragon on the world first and 10 man world first kill. Like someone said, they stomped face in 25 man and continue to do so in 10 man. So it doesn't really matter which format they raid, because quite frankly, they're leaps and bounds above every other guild when it comes to coordination and skill. The whole 10/25 man thing is old. So let's congratulate them and see who gets the 25 man world first!

EDIT: Oh yea, does anyone know if a mount comes with it? I know T14 didn't have a specific mount that dropped off a heroic boss, but was thinking maybe they would start implementing that again in T15. Maybe they won't do it again, who knows.
    Last edited by Yodawinfrey; 2013-03-25 at 06:07 AM.

YES! Was rooting for Paragon!

There is no guild with a better track record. Anyone disputing the 10/25 raid size must be forgetting they were the best 25man guild for the modern tiers and most difficult encounters in the game. Either way, it requires amazing play and strategy and they deserve every bit of it.

Absolutely amazing how they pull this stuff off so consistently. Best of the best.

Deleted
    Are we really going to have Heartstone "news" on the front page?!
    Is this just for the hype/contract with blizz or is this permanent?

Deleted
    10-man doesn't count tbh. waiting for 25-man = proper world first

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG I got a blue response *dances*

Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post
    10-man doesn't count tbh. waiting for 25-man = proper world first
    someone is angry that their favourite guild didn't get world first heroic lei shen kill. seriously enough with this "10 man doesn't count" crap, if you hadn't noticed, since Cata all the raid achievements are now 1, no more "double dragon 10 man" or "the abyss will gaze back at you 25 man" along with heroic end bosses being 1 achi, GET. OVER. IT! that is blizz's intention so live with it.

Paragon has been consistently the best progress guild, whether be 25 or 10. There is no point saying their 10man kill doesn't count, because if they had the people, they would still have done it before anyone else. Yes, 25 and 10 are a lot different, but the differences of these 2 balance out each other. Just acknowledge the fact that they are the best and they deserve every glory that comes with their achievement

Deleted
    Gratz to paragon's skills.
    Of course their 10 man kill is impressive.

But its 10 man. So its a world first 10man. Not world first.

Deleted
    What I really don't understand is why they gave us oondasta, the hard world boss, before Nalak which is supposed to be the easy one...
    I mean, in the first tier everybody was puging Sha and nobady gave a single f**k about Galleon in the beginning, except for big guilds. Why did they change that?

Deleted
    Haven´t anyone already cleared it on LFR?????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaja View Post
    Wonder why even mmo-champ site posts this nonsense of world first when there is still one boss left.
    Guess you're new to MMO-C, but it ALWAYS posted the kills.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post

It is world first. Grats Paragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    dont see how the oondasta change is gonna fix anything, as soon as people see "LFM Oondasta" in trade chat, everyone is gonna fly to isle of giants anyway, no matter how much HP he has...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

Mmk so how do you define a world first then?? This is the first guild that we know of that has taken down Heroic Lei Shen so it is a world first and it don't make one iota of difference what size the raid was. They got there first before anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    dont see how the oondasta change is gonna fix anything, as soon as people see "LFM Oondasta" in trade chat, everyone is gonna fly to isle of giants anyway, no matter how much HP he has...
    but with the reduced respawn timer you don't have to run to that isle as soon as oondasta is spawned as you can do it 2 hours later again. I thin this is the real reason why it will be much less stressful.

10 man WF HEROIC TOT= Paragon ok cool.

25 mab WF heroic tot= We are all waiting for it. It's alot better than sex and 10 man itself. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    10 man WF HEROIC TOT= Paragon ok cool.

25 mab WF heroic tot= We are all waiting for it. It's alot better than sex and 10 man itself. :3
    Because they're 7(!!!) competing guilds for that boss currently, compared to none in 10 man. People like you make me mad. :/

I'm sorry but did the world first 25man already happen? No I believe it did not.
    This boss died first by hands the of Paragon in the world, that makes it a world first not a world first 10 man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    I'm sorry but did the world first 25man already happen? No I believe it did not.
    This boss died first by hands the of Paragon in the world, that makes it a world first not a world first 10 man.
    Since they did it in 10 man raid size, it is a 10 man world first. As there'll be a 25 man world first, when the boss dies. Stop comparing 10 man to 25 man, especially Lei Shen is harder on 25 man, because of the limited space you've to spread out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xingu View Post
    Choice or no choice, they are still hypocrites, stop making excuses for them.
    I won't even try to convince anyone that 10 man raiding matters more or as much as 25 man equivalent because there is no simple answer but could you please point out the hypocrisy to me? In what way has Paragon as a guild been hypocritical? There has been a few official statements about individual encounters in the past but being a smart guy you probably know that those were indeed about specific encounters, they were quite long time ago when Blizzard was still learning their new philosophy where 10 and 25 man are considered equal and... no, even if Paragon as a guild would have totally bashed 10 man accomplishments in the past (which it did not), it still wouldn't make it hypocrisy to switch raid size.

Edit: It is however a bit funny for people to call either difficulty easier when 8 guilds have even seen the boss on one raid size (2 in 10 man, 6 in 25) and grand total of 0 has reached it with both raid sizes.
    Last edited by Daewyn; 2013-03-25 at 09:23 AM.