Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    Meh, 10-man.

I'm still waiting to see which guild grabs the real World-First kill.
    The real one is already taken, the 2nd kill will prolly go to a guild from Europe.

Even if the paragon-fanboys scream that the first kill is being taken; there is a big difference between 10 and 25. I don't say that 25 is harder, but it is different, so there are atm least for me 4 kind of first kills (8 if we take into account that europe are a few hours behind us):

First Kill Horde 10/25
    First Kill Alliance 10/25

So Paragon got First Kill Horde 10
    I am still looking forward Horde 25 and alliance 10/25
    Last edited by Velerios; 2013-03-25 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Even if the paragon-fanboys scream that the first kill is being taken; there is a big difference between 10 and 25. I don't say that 25 is harder, but it is different, so there are atm least for me 4 kind of first kills (8 if we take into account that europe are a few hours behind us):

First Kill Horde 10/25

Haha yea continent and faction kills.
    2007 called they want their arguements back.

I am interested to see what the reaction to a 10 man raid getting a world first on this is.

If ten man progression means faster world kills, I am forseeing the final death of 25 man raiding. Currently the majority of 25mans are top progression guilds. Everyone knows you can take your 10 best players from your 25 man and go get faster progression in 10. So maybe 25s will be used to gear while ten mans are done for the world first.

Congratulations, Paragon! Looking forward to news about Ra'den.
    Last edited by Sugarpixie; 2013-03-26 at 08:20 AM.

Deleted
    If you can separate Normal and Heroic, why couldnt you separate 10-man and 25-man?

Also "if 10-man is so easy why are you guys not getting those firsts" is same argument as "if minor leagues are so easy why does your major league team not go and get the win from it?"

Also if death 'n taxes, nihilium, sk, and whatnot could have keeped their players you might not have ever heard of Paragon, so that argument is not very good either.

Anyway Paragon was the best guild around, and now they are still the best 10-man guild, hands down.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
    I am interested to see what the reaction to a 10 man raid getting a world first on this is.

If ten man progression means faster world kills, I am forseeing the final death of 25 man raiding. Currently the majority of 25mans are top progression guilds. Everyone knows you can take your 10 best players from your 25 man and go get faster progression in 10. So maybe 25s will be used to gear while ten mans are done for the world first.
    What if Blood Legion, Method etc. take their 10 best players and go 10 man? They would probably still get beaten by Paragon, so what is your point? Are you trying to prove that those 25man guilds have 10 better players than Paragon?

From what I've seen from videos and streams of those so called "25man HC worlds top players", most of them are utter shit and can't stand a chance in a hardcore 10 man setting. These "top players" include very well known players from various guilds, but I won't start pointing fingers here. All I can say that the healers in 25man guilds are generally full of shit, tanks are sitting ducks and the dps can't do anything else but spam their dps rotation. No multitasking involved whatsoever.

I guess that was enough rant from me.

PS. And before you start flaming me, I don't mean all players from 25man hc guilds are shit. But many of them are. Their individual skills are shit, they just have the willpower and time to race for the world firsts. But that doesn't make them any better players.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by suffeli View Post
    What if Blood Legion, Method etc. take their 10 best players and go 10 man? They would probably still get beaten by Paragon, so what is your point? Are you trying to prove that those 25man guilds have 10 better players than Paragon?

From what I've seen from videos and streams of those so called "25man HC worlds top players", most of them are utter shit and can't stand a chance in a hardcore 10 man setting. These "top players" include very well known players from various guilds, but I won't start pointing fingers here. All I can say that the healers in 25man guilds are generally full of shit, tanks are sitting ducks and the dps can't do anything else but spam their dps rotation. No multitasking involved whatsoever.

I guess that was enough rant from me.

PS. And before you start flaming me, I don't mean all players from 25man hc guilds are shit. But many of them are. Their individual skills are shit, they just have the willpower and time to race for the world firsts. But that doesn't make them any better players.
    So in Fireland's they took 10- player's and did 10-man and write that 10-man was easier.

So why now dont go 25-man and take aswell world 1st in 25-man..? Since 10-man Fanboys quote 25-man are >@#@$??
    Really funny ..

Enjoy the free loot...O f this? Raiding aswell or better 2 say progress as 10-man ... So qq>>>

Lets hope for single player mode on raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post

First Kill Horde 10/25

Why not split it more... to skew the outcome even more?

First Kill Horde Europe Netherlands at least one guild member not from Netherlands playing on German server 10
    First Kill Horde Europe Netherlands all members from Netherlands playing on German server 10
    First Kill Alliance Europe Sweden at least one guild member from Slovenia playing on English server, two member can read/write in Cyrillic 10

Isn't that fun an amazing!

10 men is 10 times easier .GG thread ;D

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipopp View Post
    10 men is 10 times easier .GG thread ;D
    25 man is 25 times easier GG THREAD XDXDXD

*sarcasm*?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

haha world 1st 10 men kill means almost nothing ...waiting for 25 REAL world 1st ;p GG

Deleted
    haha world 1st 10 men kill means almost nothing ...waiting for 25 REAL world 1st ;p GG
    HAHA world first 25man means nothing when the boss is already killed in 10man (the real world first). ;P see i can do it too

10 men kills by default means nothing :-) and Paragon doing 10 mens means only one thing : they gave up on the real race cuz they knew they had no chance vs method ! ;p
    THREAD //bye and have fun flaming each others//

10 men kills by default means nothing :-) and Paragon doing 10 mens means only one thing : they gave up on the real race cuz they knew they had no chance vs method ! ;p
    Any your opinion of 10m means nothing. Bottom line is World First Kill. If you have such a low opinion of 10m go do it yourself.

Now is a good time to link the Daily Brink from a few weeks ago.

http://www.thedailyblink.com/2013/03...ize-is-harder/
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amutx/advanced

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Sometimes those opinions are wrong though." Daxxarri

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kos1085 View Post
    Any your opinion of 10m means nothing. Bottom line is World First Kill. If you have such a low opinion of 10m go do it yourself.

Now is a good time to link the Daily Brink from a few weeks ago.
    Most fight mechanics are way harder on 10 man.

Deleted
    THREAD //bye and have fun flaming each others//
    25man kills by default means nothing and method doing 25man means only one thing they never cared about the real race cuz they knew they had no chance against paragon. see still works both wayz ;P

It's embarrassing that people don't seem to realize Paragon is the same guild that beat the top guilds on the hardest fights in this game by 7+ days consistently since t10. It's not a matter of raid size that they're winning, it's because they are superior to everybody else.

look at the SS look at the room...its looks so Big so much space to move and dodge ...imagine 15 more players there ...ops not so big anymore :-) daily blink can gtfo and the guy doing those is a major woona be hardmode dude that is stuck playing the game as casual ;p haha
    Sorry no gratz for Paragon ...10 men is a joke I know it They know it EVERYONES know it <3 ;p !
    And no gratz cuz they switch from 25 to 10 men ...if thew was 10 men from the start then this kill means something
    Paragon just choose the easier path ....sorry this is not the path of glory and on a major scale u ll get very little credit your 10 men world 1st

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    10 man heroic kills = f**k not given. 25 heroic modes take more coordination. Bosses have three times more health and they're generally more interesting to watch. 10 man guilds shouldn't even be competitive when it comes to world firsts.
    So, yeah. Grats to Dream Paragon for killing Lei Shen. But I'll just wait for the real raiding guilds to kill him.
    How do you even dare not to considder paragon a real raiding guild? They've been going strong for quite some time - and done world first 25's in previous expansions.