Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Haha, wow. You people are completely infuriating.

The reason the item level discrepancy is so large is to help you PVErs out. It's to ensure PVP gear is not better for PVE. Do you understand this? If not, try reading it a few more times.

PVP gear is given PVP stats to compensate for this difference. Are you following? Please, go slowly.

You are essentially arguing that PVE gear should just be better for everything, making PVP gear pointless. Do you understand? Do you understand how you are suggesting something so utterly nonsensical and selfish that it can only be explained by an unwillingness to stop and think about what you're saying?
    I'm pretty sure the point was that a fully heroic geared raider in bis shouldn't be obliterated effortlessly by someone in honor gear, you should at least have a chance. No one is saying pve gear should be the best at everything, and in the next patch pvp gear will be the best in all rated gameplay. The only place where pve gear might edge out is full heroic bis gemmed with pvp gems and using pvp trinks. considering it takes much more time and effort to get full heroic bis than to get conq gear(now that there is no rating req) I don't really see and issue with the top .001% of players having a slight potential edge in a singular aspect of pvp. Not to mention a skilled pvp player would still win in such a scenario as the difference in power between someone in full heroic bis and full conq will be much much smaller than the difference between even old conq and old honor was.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not. There has been hundreds of changes since MoP release that were made purely for the balance of PvP.

Lets look purely at 5.2 and completely ignore all of the changes made during the season (stampede, tfb, etc):

DK: Conversion buff, gargoyle buff, death siphon buff
    Druid: Mushroom buff, feral cyclone nerf, symbiosis changes, resto mastery buff, faerie swarm - typhoon - mass root changes, displacer nerf
    Hunter: silencing shot nerf, wyvern sting buff, binding shot buff
    Mage: CS change, blazing speed buff, cold snap nerf, fb buff
    Monk: Ring of peace implemented, chi wave change, paralysis buff, tigers lust buff, touch of karma buff, life cacoon buff, mastery changes
    Paladin: Eternal flame buff
    Priest: buffs to: PW:S, dominate mind, focused will and rapture
    Rogue: buffs to: Preperation, burst of speed, shurikon toss, deadly throw, sanguinary vein
    Warlock: Blood fear nerf and a lot of spell changes.
    Warrior: Warbringer nerf, Shockwave nerf, Second Wind nerf, taste for blood change
    Shaman: Purge nerf, shamanistic rage for eles, elemental mastery buff, totem buffs, flame shock buff.

If you really, and I mean really, think that Blizzard aren't making any changes to PvP I don't know why you're even posting. This season should be one of the most diverse seasons we've ever seen in terms of viable comps - and PvE gear is being completely abolished in instanced PvP.
    lmfao yeah a few buffs and nerfs will fix it right?mop will fix it cata will fix it,gear scaling will fix it.wows better now then it was in BC,keep drinking the cool aid.

blizz is reverting the nerfs to warriors d-stance and are buffing battle stance.just a few weeks ago every dev and people like you said how these said nerf will "balance" pvp.but now they revert the changes,hmm.kinda makes you think a little,right?
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-03-29 at 10:12 PM.

Where you seeing the Battle Stance buff at?
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Where you seeing the Battle Stance buff at?
    I too would like to know this, on the frontpage it just says defensive stance buffed to 25%. Nothing about Battle Stance.

Edit: Found it. They're apparently removing the 50% disarm duration on Warrior PvP set bonus and instead makes Battle Stance decrease damage taken by 10%. I can accept this change, aslong as it's taken away from the 2200 enchant aswell.
    Last edited by CaptainCakepie; 2013-03-30 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AcrobaticMegalodon View Post
    I too would like to know this, on the frontpage it just says defensive stance buffed to 25%. Nothing about Battle Stance.

Edit: Found it. They're apparently removing the 50% disarm duration on Warrior PvP set bonus and instead makes Battle Stance decrease damage taken by 10%. I can accept this change, aslong as it's taken away from the 2200 enchant aswell.
    this is the change i was talking about.myself i think its a lame ass change,i would rather see blizz leave the dis arm reduction in place.then have them un-nerf b stance and apply the damage reduction to that.i say un nerf battle stance because well battle did do all these things once upon a time "and then some".

this is the kind of thing that really pissed me off.people bitch and cry for warriors to be nerfed and blizz over nerfs us,usually.i see a dumb ass nerf and say its dumb/ not needed,and i get trolled for it.not by you guys just saying over time her eon mmo. then down the line blizz turns around and "un -nerfs" said talent because they say it was fine the way it was before they nerfed it. exactly what i said it was,fine.

they did not need to nerf d-stance and add rage to OP,that was over kill.now blizz is just leaving the rage on op,what a game right lol.
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-03-30 at 02:37 AM.

World PvP was never a thing to begin with.
    Wanna PvP? Random BGs/Rated BG's/Arena/ Wargames. Plenty of options.
    Use em.
    "If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light"
    they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it."

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    World PvP was never a thing to begin with.
    Wanna PvP? Random BGs/Rated BG's/Arena/ Wargames. Plenty of options.
    Use em.
    which is crap compared to world pvp,theres nothing like the rush when someone opens on you without control.