Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Shit I just bought it.

I feel so giddy, but guilty at the same time.
    Why would you feel guilty about spending 160 dollars?

Are you destitute?

If you got the free money? Do it. You could be dead tomorrow. Enjoy.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Given I bought the big Falcon for like $800 I laugh at your puny $160 Lego model! Muhuhahaha!

P.S. Always sounds so weird to me when Americans refer to "Legos".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Given I bought the big Falcon for like $800 I laugh at your puny $160 Lego model! Muhuhahaha!

what does the set do that makes it worth 800$?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    what does the set do that makes it worth 800$?
    Most things expensive aren't 'worth' it really.

If you have the money and you want something, just buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

That's what they're called. What do you call them?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    I used to collect Star Wars figurines when I was a little kid. And back then, I was a very destructive person, and I'd always smash up my toys when playing with them. 12 years later, I still like them, but now I simply plan to build the models and display them on my desk.
    Collections and/or displays of something you cherish can't be given value by anyone other than yourself. If that kind of money won't drastically affect your quality of living than go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    That's what they're called. What do you call them?
    As far as I know, in Sweden we just call it "lego", regardless of whether you're talking about one piece or a box full of it. Maybe that's what he's talking about?

My little brother got the Millennium Falcon for his birthday a few years back, it cost about €300, I believe.

honestly if its just that minifigurine u want spend some time looking on ebay etc u will find one cheap

Am I the only one that thought this thread was about a sex toy O.o?

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    or op could borrow it to me
    Allow me to be the first to say... what?
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    You made a very bad deal.
    You could get it for £79.99.

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Sith-Fury...terceptor-9500

But oh well merchant who sold it too you had too be very smart.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    You made a very bad deal.
    You could get it for £79.99.

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Sith-Fury...terceptor-9500

But oh well merchant who sold it too you had too be very smart.
    Depends. That still comes out to around $121. That's not including shipping costs, and waiting time while it finds it's way overseas. Also, that site looks like it may only ship to the UK.

Although that one does come with a free promotional Republic Frigate.

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/LEGO-Star...0242?s=6023988
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do it OP!

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Maybe you should make less threads and do more thinking about your own questions.
    Says the guy with 11k posts in two years.

Deleted
    Ask yourself.

Do you want to cry out in pure agony, once you step on a lego block from that set?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is if you have hundreds of thousands of dollars to stimulate the economy. Spend it! Otherwise it is a colossal waste of money like 95% of all consumer goods.
    I like sandwiches

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Ask yourself.

Do you want to cry out in pure agony, once you step on a lego block from that set?
    He will probably blame Obama when doing it , but indeed it god damn hurts.
    It is the price to pay for the best toy ever
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I would say do it, OP. Two PS3 games are about the same prize and you play them for about 6 hours each or so -.-

Granted, I still think Lego is something for children... but that shouldn't stop you from anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I would say do it, OP. Two PS3 games are about the same prize and you play them for about 6 hours each or so -.-

Granted, I still think Lego is something for children... but that shouldn't stop you from anything.
    You might want to stop thinking that after you've seen some more of what you can do with LEGO. http://www.brothers-brick.com/ is a good place to start to get some idea . Loved LEGO as a child and I still do. Creative toys are the best and they last the longest. Not to mention a lot of old sets I bought were still the price if what they used to be (provided they are in decent condition). They retain there value very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyandor View Post
    You might want to stop thinking that after you've seen some more of what you can do with LEGO. http://www.brothers-brick.com/ is a good place to start to get some idea . Loved LEGO as a child and I still do. Creative toys are the best and they last the longest. Not to mention a lot of old sets I bought were still the price if what they used to be (provided they are in decent condition). They retain there value very well.
    The thing about Lego is that it's not a toy in my eyes. Yes, you can create awesome things with them and I tip my hat to whoever builds crazy things like big ass death stars or live car replicas...

but at the end of the day, this thing is useless. It just looks awesome, and the fun is all about building it. But actually PLAYING with it is not really possible if you do not go down on your knees, hold Darth Maul in your hands and make "Pew pew" sounds. And that's the childish part that I was talking about.