Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Our guild uses a pally/priest healer set up as well. Our WoL from our last Horridon kill is below:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3r...m/healingDone/

As stated by Sonnillon, it's REALLY helpful to have assigned interrupts for door 2. It'll end up saving healers a ton of mana in fewer dispels and heals. If you end up 3-healing, I would suggest having each healer assigned to dispel their own group (so pally on group 1, druid on group 2). It makes the dispels more efficient and prevents dispels on the same person.

This is a pretty mana intensive fight until you learn the fight and execute it smoothly. Once you consistently down the 3rd door, you're in the final stretch and should be nearing a kill. The last phase is pretty easy but the tank will be tanking huge hits every once in a while. Make sure you have CDs (AW, Sacrifice) up and coordinate mana cooldowns so that there's never more than 1 healer inactive (Divine Plea with glyph, Hymn, etc.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Our guild uses a pally/priest healer set up as well. Our WoL from our last Horridon kill is below:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3r...m/healingDone/

As stated by Sonnillon, it's REALLY helpful to have assigned interrupts for door 2. It'll end up saving healers a ton of mana in fewer dispels and heals. If you end up 3-healing, I would suggest having each healer assigned to dispel their own group (so pally on group 1, druid on group 2). It makes the dispels more efficient and prevents dispels on the same person.

This is a pretty mana intensive fight until you learn the fight and execute it smoothly. Once you consistently down the 3rd door, you're in the final stretch and should be nearing a kill. The last phase is pretty easy but the tank will be tanking huge hits every once in a while. Make sure you have CDs (AW, Sacrifice) up and coordinate mana cooldowns so that there's never more than 1 healer inactive (Divine Plea with glyph, Hymn, etc.)
    Yeah, we don't usually have a problem with dispels (they got sloppy in our later attempts). We usually have Me and our monk at 15+ dispels with our priest and druid around 10-15 depending on the attempt. So, with better interrupts and BL on the third door we shouldn't have too much trouble with dispels.

We try to call our our CDs when possible (I called out my Divine Plea casts in the video).
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    $6 for a game made in 1993? If it was free then maybe I would buy it instead of pirating it.

Have you considered 2-healing? The extra DPS will help to finish the doors quicker and once you get the preventable damage down, healing won't be too difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Have you considered 2-healing? The extra DPS will help to finish the doors quicker and once you get the preventable damage down, healing won't be too difficult.
    We might try that starting tomorrow night with our healer recruit, who has a geared elemental spec
    $6 for a game made in 1993? If it was free then maybe I would buy it instead of pirating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekay View Post
    Yeah, we don't usually have a problem with dispels (they got sloppy in our later attempts). We usually have Me and our monk at 15+ dispels with our priest and druid around 10-15 depending on the attempt. So, with better interrupts and BL on the third door we shouldn't have too much trouble with dispels.

We try to call our our CDs when possible (I called out my Divine Plea casts in the video).
    As a druid you can dispell twice before going on CD, especially helpful on the poisons since Cleanse and Nature's Cure both do poison and have a seperate CD. I was so used to the dispell CD, it took me a bit to figure out even though on is on CD I can use the other. Duh moment there...

For the disease warn your druid about seeing it in the raid frames. I use vuhdo and I had to manually activate it since vuhdo won't show what I can't dispell. I usually get 22+ dispells due to double dipping on the poisons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
    As a druid you can dispell twice before going on CD, especially helpful on the poisons since Cleanse and Nature's Cure both do poison and have a seperate CD. I was so used to the dispell CD, it took me a bit to figure out even though on is on CD I can use the other. Duh moment there...

For the disease warn your druid about seeing it in the raid frames. I use vuhdo and I had to manually activate it since vuhdo won't show what I can't dispell. I usually get 22+ dispells due to double dipping on the poisons.
    I'll make sure I ask him about the dispels. He's not the most reliable druid when it comes to that kind of stuff. I actually had to make him look at the tool tip for his dispel to see what it can dispel

your priest (if he is holy) needs to change his 75 talent to divine insight, as a holy priest i have ranked top 10's in normals for 3 fights so far and every fight PoM is my top heal by atleast 5% and without using that talent he is missing so much healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redthunder View Post
    your priest (if he is holy) needs to change his 75 talent to divine insight, as a holy priest i have ranked top 10's in normals for 3 fights so far and every fight PoM is my top heal by atleast 5% and without using that talent he is missing so much healing.
    I'll mention it if we have to take him next week, thanks/

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 07:02 PM ----------

Relinked the video with a better aspect ration just in case.