Poll: What do you think about the case?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    In addition, everyone in that school who were part of making her write that letter and expelling her deserve to get fired. Hopefully never working in any other school again either. These kind of fucks just make me sick. They are almost as bad as the rapist.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That school should receive some big punishments from the state/feds. That's pathetic and disgusting.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    The penalty seems horribly low. That poor girl is the epitome of a victim. She was victimized by the boy AND she was victimized by the school that was supposed to help and protect her. What she endured is little less than mental and emotional torture.

Honestly, and I've said this before, "juvenile" rapist should be tried as adults. Every school teacher and official that was made aware of the rape, and abuse, and ignored it or punished the girl, should also be arrested and tried as "accessories." And that school district should have to fund that poor girls psychological needs for the rest of her life. That doesn't even include the financial award which should also have been much, much, higher.
    I agree, people in high school are at an age that they should know rape is wrong. Being tried as a minor and getting a slap on the wrist for committing very adult crimes is ridiculous.

Case in point; two high school boys kicked in my parent's back door while they were gone, stole my dad's guns (yes he is retarded for not having them locked in his safe) and then tried to evade the police in their car. What did they get? A slap on the wrist. Juvenile detention for a couple months, then back out in society. Breaking and entering, theft, illegal possession of firearms, resisting arrest, etc.....and they go free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ituhippi View Post
    In addition, everyone in that school who were part of making her write that letter and expelling her deserve to get fired. Hopefully never working in any other school again either. These kind of fucks just make me sick. They are almost as bad as the rapist.
    I'd say they're worse. Instead of helping this girl and supporting her, they just take the opportunity to vent bile at her.

It's like kicking a crippled dog. It's reprehensible and every single one of them should be ashamed of themselves.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I'd say they're worse. Instead of helping this girl and supporting her, they just take the opportunity to vent bile at her.

It's like kicking a crippled dog. It's reprehensible and every single one of them should be ashamed of themselves.
    That's what I feel too. They've failed their basic obligations as educators.

I don't understand why so many here want the school to pay out of the nose to rectify their horrible lapse in judgement. The amount she was awarded will get her through medical school and even buy her a car, if she has the mental capacity for higher education that is. If not, that's still a nice chunk of change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    I don't understand why so many here want the school to pay out of the nose to rectify their horrible lapse in judgement. The amount she was awarded will get her through medical school and even buy her a car, if she has the mental capacity for higher education that is. If not, that's still a nice chunk of change.
    because muh social justice

10+ Year Old Account
    From the OP portrayal, it sounds about fair. Too many details left out, and the details that are there are sketchy. Why did she recant initially?

Sure are a ton of threads getting necro'd today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Sure are a ton of threads getting necro'd today.
    Didn't notice that this was one of em til you pointed it out. Yeah..there are a lot today