Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Horde and Vale(BIG SPOILER!!)

Tauren! What have your people done? You have dredged open a scar within our sacred Vale!
    Lord Zhu, please understand - the orc "Warchief" who ordered the deed no longer speaks for the whole of the Horde. Many voices are rising up against him.
    Your politics are no concern of mine. Your Horde has disrespected the sanctity of this place. You are no longer welcome here - leave at once!
    Give us time, Lord Zhu. Give us the opportunity to bring Hellscream to justice.
    Sunwalker, I respect your people. You have aided us in our campaign against the Sha and the Thunder King. Otherwise, I would've already ordered the Shado-Pan to purge this entire shrine. But my patience is at an end. The Horde must leave.
    Please. Give us time to make this right.
    Taran Zhu stares grimly into the distance.
    Very well. You have until season's end. No longer.
    We pandaren are no strangers to dealing with tyrants. The coming battle will try your souls. May the celestials guide your actions.
    http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...399#post679399

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    Gosh dang it Garrosh, you ruin EVERYTHING! I'm glad that Zhu recognizes that Garrosh doesn't act in behalf for the horde, and the ultimatum thing makes everything more exciting.

10+ Year Old Account
    "until seasons end"? i wonder if that means seige will be at the end of spring...
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

What the Hell? Get out!

No!

Get OUT!!

No!

GET OUT!!!

No!

Fine... but it's going to be a rough battle for you. Best of luck to you with that war of yours...

o_O

EDIT: Clarified the last sentence a bit more.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2013-03-26 at 04:58 AM.

Given the Shado-Pan's jurisdiction, I wonder... Does Taran Zhu mean "Leave the Vale" or "Leave Pandaria"?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    What the Hell? Get out!

No!

Get OUT!!

No!

GET OUT!!!

No!

Fine... but it is going to be a rough battle for you. Best of luck...

o_O
    Yeah, but his is how the Horde has approached every territorial conflict, so /shrug.

Looks like we won't be waiting longer than June for SoO. Makes me wonder what the last raid of this xpac will be, they definitely won't leave us in SoO for an entire year like they have done in the past.

Or 5.3 won't be here until May/June with SoO coming in August. I definitely don't see 5.3 being that far out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Given the Shado-Pan's jurisdiction, I wonder... Does Taran Zhu mean "Leave the Vale" or "Leave Pandaria"?
    He refers to the shrine.

Ungrateful pandas

If its wasnt for the horde they would all be under lash of a mogu whip or being eaten alive by the mantid

Im sure the goblins wouldve filled in the hole after they excavated LOL

What the Hell? Get out!

No!

Get OUT!!

No!

GET OUT!!!

No!

Fine... but it is going to be a rough battle for you. Best of luck...

o_O
    Seriously.

It would be freaking AMAZING if they made this into an event where the Shado-Pan make a preemptive assault on both shrines and the people who are exalted are spared/can help aid the Shado-Pan in purging the shrine of the other players.

In the end something big happens and the Shado-Pan realize they need to help both the Horde and the ALliance. Something like Wrathion going dragonform.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarles Malarkey View Post
    Yeah, but his is how the Horde has approached every territorial conflict, so /shrug.
    Well, except this time the guy telling them to "Get out" is wishing them the best of luck with their war with somebody else. Was kinda hard for me to convey in that little script. Will edit I think :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if Taran Zhu and the shado-pan joined with the alliance and horde rebels to help get rid of hellscream for what he did to pandaria.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebuh View Post
    Pretty cool.
    Ah with the golden lotus so close how did they even let them start that? let alone let it get that big.

Also looks like its over on the Alliance side of the Vale, instead of the Horde's side. /boggle

Do not want ugly hole near our hub.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Ah with the golden lotus so close how did they even let them start that? let alone let it get that big.
    The Shado-pan is small and the Golden Lotus must be even smaller of a group. And they've been fighting mogu for months now, losing plenty of soldiers and quite a few of their leaders. It's no small wonder they wouldn't be able to stop the Horde from doing whatever they wanted.

GARROSH is the reason the toilet seat is sometimes left down. He ruins everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiarra View Post
    Also looks like its over on the Alliance side of the Vale, instead of the Horde's side. /boggle

Do not want ugly hole near our hub.
    The factions don't have jurisdiction beyond their respective shrines, at least I believe so since there's no indication of it.
    Last edited by TheDangerZone; 2013-03-26 at 05:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes me just somewhat proud of being a Tauren Paladin.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the Hell? Get out!

No!

Get OUT!!

No!

GET OUT!!!

No!

Fine... but it's going to be a rough battle for you. Best of luck to you with that war of yours...

o_O

EDIT: Clarified the last sentence a bit more.
    bad quality and sort of the opposite but you get my point