Change to the pvp items

With the change to the pvp gear and adding the scaling will that mess with going out and getting new pieces? Given that frequently due to set bonuses people are hesitant to go and swap pieces and the main reason to do so was the increased secondary stats. With everything scaling will this not result in a best set bonus gear set?

Next in question I'm wondering about how much will they tweak the pvp power? With the loss of res on the item and the fact they want pvp gear to become the most attractive gear for pvp will the heap a crap load of the stuff on meaning bursting will become the next thing all over again?

Finally what the hell is going to be the point of the elite gear? With everything normalized getting the elite stuff will just become a cp sink for what?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    With the change to the pvp gear and adding the scaling will that mess with going out and getting new pieces? Given that frequently due to set bonuses people are hesitant to go and swap pieces and the main reason to do so was the increased secondary stats. With everything scaling will this not result in a best set bonus gear set?

Next in question I'm wondering about how much will they tweak the pvp power? With the loss of res on the item and the fact they want pvp gear to become the most attractive gear for pvp will the heap a crap load of the stuff on meaning bursting will become the next thing all over again?

Finally what the hell is going to be the point of the elite gear? With everything normalized getting the elite stuff will just become a cp sink for what?
    getting the elite gear will have the same reason as it did all other season before mop, just for cosmetics.

Was a new thread necessary? Clearly there's already one on the topic. Also, the fuck are those 2 first sentences.. how is babby formed?

Quote Originally Posted by MiLLeR View Post
    Was a new thread necessary? Clearly there's already one on the topic. Also, the fuck are those 2 first sentences.. how is babby formed?
    That was cute, now run along and play somewhere else.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjelpen View Post
    getting the elite gear will have the same reason as it did all other season before mop, just for cosmetics.
    Before cataclysm the elite gear had higher stats then the normal gear. The normal gear was obtainable between 1200 - 1800 rating and elite gear 2200. So it was not for cosmetic, it was obtained for the big increase of stats one got!

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    Before cataclysm the elite gear had higher stats then the normal gear. The normal gear was obtainable between 1200 - 1800 rating and elite gear 2200. So it was not for cosmetic, it was obtained for the big increase of stats one got!
    That's my point. With only the drive for looks to make people want the gear it will in all likelihood just become dead weight. Maybe people don't bother with transmog and when people do transmog the current gear isn't usually used anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    That's my point. With only the drive for looks to make people want the gear it will in all likelihood just become dead weight. Maybe people don't bother with transmog and when people do transmog the current gear isn't usually used anyway.
    In cataclysm one bought the 2200 weapon and then most high rated players just bought gear for offspec like they do today. Feels useless to spend conquest points on cosmetic shit, most players already have better looking transmorg sets then the ugly pvp sets. The new enchant for high rated players looks cool though. But that one is quite cheap and it gives quite some extra pvp power! They maybe should create a totally different looking set that one can obtain when reaching 2,2k (no recolor), or just go back to higher stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    In cataclysm one bought the 2200 weapon and then most high rated players just bought gear for offspec like they do today. Feels useless to spend conquest points on cosmetic shit, most players already have better looking transmorg sets then the ugly pvp sets. The new enchant for high rated players looks cool though. But that one is quite cheap and it gives quite some extra pvp power! They maybe should create a totally different looking set that one can obtain when reaching 2,2k (no recolor), or just go back to higher stats.
    Well as it stands the enchant is only used by mellee so my Hunter scoffs at the idea and then cries as someone disarms him regretting that he didn't used that other stupid scope...

So pretty much once you have the full set, which won't take that long in reality, you just sit on your points. How is this going to help?

They really should impliment something to help with pressuring us to get things but with their new model I can't really see anything on the horizon