Desmoond II: Frost Mage PvP

I tried to show absolutely new style of editing and montage.

warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=229379

I recommend to watch a video on YouTube cause it practically didn't spoil quality of video (unlike WCM).

10+ Year Old Account
    So how about a YT link then seeing as I have no idea who you are, what your YT channel is?

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    That poor hunter at 3.30 got molested so bad I almost called the police

Lots of good action but I found the music and editing overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    So how about a YT link then seeing as I have no idea who you are, what your YT channel is?
    On WCM in "Other Mirrors" it's possible to choose YouTube

Deleted

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A bit over edited but great job!

Diggin the music choices
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you want some feedback...turn off the bloom effect and focus a bit more on YOUR gameplay than fancy angles and shaky cam. Effects should highlight something, not make it impossible to see what's going on.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    woot a mage video with no techno shit for music!! not amazed with the gameplay or the skill displayed though. i'd give it a 7 for effort though

Deleted
    Nice editing skills I suppose, can't comment on the PvP because I couldn't see much of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lyshain View Post
    woot a mage video with no techno shit for music!! not amazed with the gameplay or the skill displayed though. i'd give it a 7 for effort though
    not really understood what you told about music)) if it wasn't pleasant to you, on it light doesn't come to an end) believe me, the music that I selected is fucking good. if you even don't understad what means deathcore and metalcore about what I in general can speak with you?

In the next part, apparently, I will show dueling with gladiators to dispel myths about my incompetence as a player because this video is for fun and entertainment. by the way guru like you can't recognize good editing. wonder: for what reason?

Hello Desmoond. Mage with fairly good arena/rbg exp here. You're making some rotational mistakes with frost bomb. It happens a lot in the beginning when you are not used to it and frankly it's okay %60 of the time but in arenas it might mean kill/turn back from %10. To do the perfect shatter -which includes bomb explosion with frostbolt/lance at the same time- You have to start casting when there's 2 seconds remaining on your bomb. This way it'll guarentee a large amount of pressure or if the target is %40 or below and not a rshaman-death.

About glad duels.. I've dueled glads and won but that doesn't bring me anywhere near their skill level, deal with it. Dueling means nothing.

Guys, he said in the very first post that he is trying a new style of editing and video montage. I'm pretty sure he would have asked for criticism of his pvp if he wanted it. I'm pretty sure he just wanted to show the video he made.

Read carefully, then reply. Don't just jump in and get overly critical out of habit.