10+ Year Old Account

[Music] Help me find a song that has eluded me for years!!!

Right i guess with the many people on here with different music tastes at least somebody will have seen or heard this song.

All i remember is i loved the tune but it was forgotten to time and space it seems,the only bits i remember is some sort of yellow tractor in a corn field,and the lead singer sort of looked like the lead guy from cold play. It was on a special on VH1 called something like the top 20 animated music videos ever. And it had graphics like Angela Anaconda and was quite a funny video,i think it was black and white too with odd colors mixed in.

Il post an example if any1 is confused about the art style.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Right i guess with the many people on here with different music tastes at least somebody will have seen or heard this song.

All i remember is i loved the tune but it was forgotten to time and space it seems,the only bits i remember is some sort of yellow tractor in a corn field,and the lead singer sort of looked like the lead guy from cold play. It was on a special on VH1 called something like the top 20 animated music videos ever. And it had graphics like Angela Anaconda and was quite a funny video,i think it was black and white too with odd colors mixed in.

Il post an example if any1 is confused about the art style.

Is it "My dad drives a JCB"?
    Last edited by mmoc6ea4fad3c3; 2013-03-26 at 09:10 AM.

Guy above me suggesting this?

10+ Year Old Account
    No its not that lol maybe if somebody could find me the original broadcast of VH1 20 Greatest music videos of all time? I cant seem to find it anywhere for the life of me.