Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I would love a wind waker inspired great ea expansion. You grab a little ship mount or a big guild galleon and set sail in a huge sandbox ocean with each zone being an island. Sometimes its a jungle lost world deal. Others its just being settled by the alliance and horde civilians for farmland and they dig something weird up or a crate of old plagued grain washes up on shore or something.
    Add into that vash'jir style sea floor stuff with ancient ruins and treasure maps and sea beasts and guild vs guild ship battles and maybe some skies of arcadia style exploration and discovery rewards and you would have an expansion i would flip my wig for.

and a voodoo-ey meets swashbuckler piratey class, of course.
    Guild ships. Make this a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDDGuides View Post
    Picture it in your head. A guy with shiny gear, and with his pockets full of guild gold looking out over the horizon, but below the deck there's so many low leveled peasants that he has to throw a couple of them out every now and then.

Blood and thunder! Victory at sea!

Bad jokes aside, more things to do with the guild would be highly appreciated.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by TheDDGuides View Post
    Problem with guild ships is, how do you keep a major feature like that relevant when that expansion is over? Guild halls may be better.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want ship battles like in Archeage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6g82AupNM0

To everyone that is asking where it was confirmed about Turalyon and Alleria. It has nothing to do with the Hint during loading screens. That was added in Cataclysm.

During the Launch night events for MoP, Metzen was there and answering some questions. His (almost) exact answer to a fan asking about the whereabouts of Turalyon and Alleria was "Let me put it like this.... where you're going next, you're gonna need their help."

I don't have a youtube link available, but that's where it was basically "confirmed" that we'll be seeing them in the next expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHatred View Post
    During the Launch night events for MoP, Metzen was there and answering some questions. His (almost) exact answer to a fan asking about the whereabouts of Turalyon and Alleria was "Let me put it like this.... where you're going next, you're gonna need their help."

I don't have a youtube link available, but that's where it was basically "confirmed" that we'll be seeing them in the next expansion.
    Wasn't that in Blizzcon? Where they joked about Turalyon and Alleria in Stromgarde, with Atiesh. Laughed so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Wasn't that in Blizzcon? Where they joked about Turalyon and Alleria in Stromgarde, with Atiesh. Laughed so much.
    Nope, Metzen answered that question at the MoP launch event, i believe somewhere around this point. http://youtu.be/QvJpncNZdls?t=2h11m

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHatred View Post
    Nope, Metzen answered that question at the MoP launch event, i believe somewhere around this point. http://youtu.be/QvJpncNZdls?t=2h11m
    "What's coming next," is not necessarily "Right after MoP." (Though it probably is)
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Deleted
    Well... Blizz is in the habbit of randomly adding things to the map and it took everyone this long to find pandaland.

can A Mod just add one of these to the front of the forum so we could stop seeing these same posts over and over? kthanks

Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    "What's coming next," is not necessarily "Right after MoP." (Though it probably is)
    What would 'next' refer to if not the thing right after what we're doing now?

I was thinking what about underground. They already messed with an Entire Zone and it was a much more accepted zone than Vash. How easily could they open area's connected to Deepholm. I mean is that the only area in all of Azeroth where sentient creatures exist underground. I really think this may have allot of possibility. I mean I can see killing stone dragons and mobs of Trogs. What about a Trog boss, they have to have a supreme leader right? Just saying Blizz it would be better than swimming everywhere or am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenstein View Post
    I was thinking what about underground. They already messed with an Entire Zone and it was a much more accepted zone than Vash. How easily could they open area's connected to Deepholm. I mean is that the only area in all of Azeroth where sentient creatures exist underground. I really think this may have allot of possibility. I mean I can see killing stone dragons and mobs of Trogs. What about a Trog boss, they have to have a supreme leader right? Just saying Blizz it would be better than swimming everywhere or am I wrong?
    1. Deepholme is not technically part of azeroth, but on the elemental plane linked to azeroth.

2. There's always the nerubian kingdom, which was originally to be a zone underneath Dragonblight but got turned into a pair of five mans instead.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    What would 'next' refer to if not the thing right after what we're doing now?
    It could be a next as in "Sometime down the pipeline."
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    It could be a next as in "Sometime down the pipeline."
    That's not what next means. XD It's possible that they misused the word, or that their plans weren't finalized at that stage and they went with something else, but 'next' doesn't mean 'some vague time in the near future.'

Very interesting speculations indeed. I, personally, would like to see a burning legion themed expansion. I was pretty disappointed when MoP didn't have an "end boss", like one you see on the cover of the box (not to diss on the xpac, I really enjoy it aside from dailies). Another interesting theory.. instead of a new class or race, they could implement new character models for players, mounts, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    That's not what next means. XD It's possible that they misused the word, or that their plans weren't finalized at that stage and they went with something else, but 'next' doesn't mean 'some vague time in the near future.'
    Aye, that's what they have "soon" for!

Quote Originally Posted by Khirrah View Post
    Another interesting theory.. instead of a new class or race, they could implement new character models for players, mounts, etc.
    It would feel kinda cheap if one of the selling points of the next expansion is updated player models, when they've already promised we'll get that at some point. Never really thought about it before but updating the old player race mounts would be awesome o:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Khirrah View Post
    Very interesting speculations indeed. I, personally, would like to see a burning legion themed expansion. I was pretty disappointed when MoP didn't have an "end boss", like one you see on the cover of the box (not to diss on the xpac, I really enjoy it aside from dailies). Another interesting theory.. instead of a new class or race, they could implement new character models for players, mounts, etc.
    I think they've said that they'll release the new player models as they're ready, instead of waiting for all to be done before releasing them, so I don't expect it as an expansion feature unless they changed their mind.

The new dance studio is located on the 'other side', it's why it's nowhere to be found. The current plan is to make it a combined dance studio and raid instance, with Heigan and the cop from the Village People as the end bosses.