1. #1

    How many lesser charms can I make

    in one day? i just dinged 90 today and i would know how much token i could get(know if its possible to have 90, but i dont think so) yeah i have the double reputation gained, but i just think its not possible(i do math and finally happened with a possiblity of 80-82 charms). ty for this!

  2. #2
    As far as I know you can make as much as you want through pet battles since they aren't limited to once a day, I was able to get 4-6 charms per battle on my mage when I didn't want to do dalies.

    Although it's not 100% guarantee to get them for every fight.

  3. #3
    Titan Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    12,774
    I don't know how much you can make.
    But since you just dinged 90, you might want to try 5.0-LFR first.
    The ToT-dailies and the solo-scenario can easily provide 8+ large charms.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by wilqq View Post
    As far as I know you can make as much as you want through pet battles since they aren't limited to once a day, I was able to get 4-6 charms per battle on my mage when I didn't want to do dalies.

    Although it's not 100% guarantee to get them for every fight.
    you sure about this? so i could get my 8 other charms with this way? there is no limit? even if you dont win them each fight?

  5. #5
    Pet battles award lesser coins. You can only redeem 3 Mogu charms from lesser coins per week. You can earn a huge stockpile of lessers for future redemption, though.

    For elder coins, you get a ton from running the treasure scenario. So much that I'm burning them on those items that help you in the scenario just to keep from staying at elder charm cap.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    Pet battles award lesser coins. You can only redeem 3 Mogu charms from lesser coins per week. You can earn a huge stockpile of lessers for future redemption, though.

    For elder coins, you get a ton from running the treasure scenario. So much that I'm burning them on those items that help you in the scenario just to keep from staying at elder charm cap.
    i know all that, wanted just know if there is a limit of lesser charm with pet battle

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    i know all that, wanted just know if there is a limit of lesser charm with pet battle
    Oh, I don't believe there's a limit. So if lesser charms are all you're after, pet battles might be the way to go. If you got a few rare level 25 pets, you can steamroll random wild pets. I've seen posts by people on the official forums of having thousands of lesser charms from pet battles and nothing to spend them on besides the Mogu turn in each week.

  8. #8
    I haven't found an upper limit yet. I don't want to do dailies with one of my alts, and I just send her out to level pets while I wait for LFR queues. It's worked fairly well for getting her weekly set of charms so far.

  9. #9
    I've gotten upwards of 25 lesser charms just from flying around killing pets doing the Beasts of Fable daily quest, but it's no guarantee. If you have a team of 25s, I suggest you find a spot near a stable master with a lot of wild pets and grind that way.

    I've gotten as few as 2 and as many as 6 charms from a single pet battle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •