Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I don't recall anyone mentioning this before, but I think all those Latent Kor'kron pieces is possibly Blizzard's way of enabling people to get gear for the spec they want it for in LFR. I'd imagine that either the Kor'kron stuff be somewhat plentiful with the Radical Mojo being harder to get, or vice versa.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

Hunter pet-enhancing set and BAD ROBOT, what is going on in this patch! XD

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 11:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    If it doesn't affect me, I would never be angry about it. If it does, but it's an option, I would never be angry about it. You can call it "defensive mantra [...] chanted for years", but I most certainly hold true to it. It's how everyone should treat everything in life. If it doesn't affect you, why bother?
    Indeed, I'm a hunter as well. Marksmanship is our best soloing spec but I never play MM outside of soloing so it will be nice to actually have that spec around instead of running into a fight I can't do as BM or SV so I run alllll the way back to Org to respec, do the fight, then come back to Org again to get my real spec for raid. Tri-spec needed to be in the game.

so...what exactly is engineers using the lighting ore for? i'm confused..

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    so...what exactly is engineers using the lighting ore for? i'm confused..
    The lightning ore for engineers was to be used for new 5.2 stuff. (See here)

Unfortunately, all the new engineering stuff got pulled shortly before 5.2 went live. I know that for Pierre the reason was that a last-minute bug had reared its head, but the others... I couldn't tell you. I have heard, though, that the schematics that were supposed to be in 5.2 are planned to be introduced in 5.3. (Don't take it as gospel until it's officially confirmed, by the way.)
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

Keyboard Turner
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    It is the same. Possibly a promotion that's coming up?
    I'm guessing that Bad Robot Productions may get involved in the upcoming Warcraft movie.