Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
LastLast
  1. #201
    I posted this before but I'll post it again: The 30% Stance change for Windwalkers is bad datamining and should be removed. Not sure where you got that from, but it caused a ton of speculation (and will subsequently cause a lot of drama). There has been no change to the stance at all.

  2. #202
    Third talent specialization! yeeees I love you blizzard<3 xoxo

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I said there were four things that would make me leave WoW for good. 1) Paying for level 90 2) Buying gold/items from Blizz for cash 3) RMAH 4) Tri-Spec.

    It's been a fun ride, but after 7 years Blizz finally did something I so completely disagree with I can no longer play their game.
    HAHAHAHAHA the whining here is so amusing. I love this. Quitting the game after 7 years because they're putting in a qol change that they're not even forcing you to use. Here's the thing. Nobody believes you're quitting. You are just whining for the sake of it. You think Blizzard or us is going to care that you're quitting. We don't. Well actually that's not true, I do care. I care because I would love for all the people like you to quit this game. Then maybe the forums wouldn't be filled with complaining over every little trivial thing. But like I said, you're not quitting, you're just a joke. On April 1st you'll be relevant.

  4. #204
    Stood in the Fire mjolnir1122's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Colville, WA
    Posts
    432
    Alright, I'm not really sure what to make of the tri-spec thing. It sounds too good to be true, so it might be an april fool's joke, but then again Blizzard usually has funny april fool's jokes, not mean ones, and seeing as how so many people have been asking for tri-spec, this would definetly be a cruel joke. Blizzard has also started early in the past with their jokes, but an entire week? I highly doubt it. Plus theres no funny or obscure tooltips, which are usually a sign it's a joke.

    Secondly, the Faerie Dragon is definitely not a joke. There are 4 or 5 different skins for the dragon, and some look like they had a great deal of time spent on them. This would be a pretty expensive joke then, and pretty elaborate seeing as how all of the skins are currently on the PTR. So if this is a joke, then obviously Blizzard has more money than they know what to do with. Also, don't forget the bat mounts that were datamined for 5.2. I believe there were the same amount of recolors for that mount as there are for this mount, which means the bat mount would be the Horde counterpart for the faerie dragon.

    I have a very strong feeling that what I said will end up being true, but we'll see!

  5. #205
    The Lightbringer Kathranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    3,273
    A Bad Robot pet modeled after the logo for J. J. Abrams' production company? I wonder what in the world that could mean...




  6. #206
    lol trispec...APRIL FOOLS!

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I said there were four things that would make me leave WoW for good. 1) Paying for level 90 2) Buying gold/items from Blizz for cash 3) RMAH 4) Tri-Spec.

    It's been a fun ride, but after 7 years Blizz finally did something I so completely disagree with I can no longer play their game.
    Because adding a third spec suddenly makes the game un-playable? I fail to see why you would leave for that. If anything you should have left in bc when pvp balancing ruined pve.

    You'll be back. They always come back...
    Last edited by Magic Sausage; 2013-03-26 at 05:08 AM.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA the whining here is so amusing. I love this. Quitting the game after 7 years because they're putting in a qol change that they're not even forcing you to use. Here's the thing. Nobody believes you're quitting. You are just whining for the sake of it. You think Blizzard or us is going to care that you're quitting. We don't. Well actually that's not true, I do care. I care because I would love for all the people like you to quit this game. Then maybe the forums wouldn't be filled with complaining over every little trivial thing. But like I said, you're not quitting, you're just a joke. On April 1st you'll be relevant.
    Ah, the old adage of fanboys, Blizzard can never do wrong. What is even more annoying than whiners is the likes of you with the condescending defensive mantra that you had chanted for years. I wish I was I fly on the wall the day Blizzard decides to add something that pisses you off, something that irritates the fuck out of you but which they are not 'forcing you to use it'.

    btw, I am totally ambivalent to this addition.
    Does not compute!

  9. #209
    I highly doubt the tri-spec is an april fools joke, they generally make announcements and have fake pages and stuff made for april fools jokes.

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Xingu View Post
    Ah, the old adage of fanboys, Blizzard can never do wrong. What is even more annoying than whiners is the likes of you with the condescending defensive mantra that you had chanted for years. I wish I was I fly on the wall the day Blizzard decides to add something that pisses you off, something that irritates the fuck out of you but which they are not 'forcing you to use it'.

    btw, I am totally ambivalent to this addition.
    Nah I think whiny complainers throwing the word, "fanboy" around is much more annoying. I play the game, I'm a fan of it. There is nothing to defend here. Trispec is not something to quit over. That's just sad. He isn't even giving any reasoning. He posted that garbage on the battlenet forums too and when people laughed and asked him to actually elaborate he ignored it. That's because he has no reason. There is no reason to complain about it, none. It doesn't screw his gameplay up having other people be able to switch specs without having to arrange their bars. He's just complaining for the sake of complaining. He's like a real life Francis.

  11. #211

  12. #212
    Stood in the Fire Zhira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I said there were four things that would make me leave WoW for good. 1) Paying for level 90 2) Buying gold/items from Blizz for cash 3) RMAH 4) Tri-Spec.

    It's been a fun ride, but after 7 years Blizz finally did something I so completely disagree with I can no longer play their game.
    Quitting a game over something that's ENTIRELY optional, now that's just silly, you
    LotRO - Zhira @ Snowbourn - L95 Man Burglar
    Rift - Zhira @ Zaviel - L60 Guardian Rogue
    WoW - Zhilas @ Draenor - L90 Goblin Rogue

    "...some cheese for your whine ?"

  13. #213
    Another Dragonhawk for the 200 achievement reward. Blizzard isn't working hard on that one. Really disappointing.

    In the other hand I really want the Faery Dragon one.

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I said there were four things that would make me leave WoW for good. 1) Paying for level 90 2) Buying gold/items from Blizz for cash 3) RMAH 4) Tri-Spec.

    It's been a fun ride, but after 7 years Blizz finally did something I so completely disagree with I can no longer play their game.
    I can haz ur stuff?

    Seriously though, people are already doing the tri-spec thing now but the process includes a lot of wasted time. On my raid team, due to our specific composition, I sometimes have to switch between tanking, healing, and DPS during the course of a raid. This requires a trip to the city, re-talenting, re-glyphing, and re-configuring my talent bars (not to mention having three raid-ready gear sets on hand). I enjoy the people I'm running with, and I'd rather not have to call the raid because we don't have three healers or I can't switch to DPS for a specific encounter.

    Same argument goes for people wanting to try something new. I think tri-spec would lead to more tanks, more healers, more PvPers, etc. because it would remove one of the barriers to entry. Don't forget - you'd still have to learn to play that specific role and you'd still need the proper gear, limitations that should dampen any rampant spec-switching (as if that was a bad thing). But, having the spec ready to go (without the trainer, glyph, talent, & bar reconfiguration slog) may prompt people to branch out their gameplay experience.

    Your earlier posts make it sound like people would be switching roles between trash packs. I think this line of reasoning is suspect - how many dungeon runs have you been on where you have wanted, much less needed, to change specs on trash? Blizzard could easily implement a restriction on spec switching in dungeons, BGs, etc. if they wanted to - but I really don't think tri-spec is the death knell for WoW. If anything, I think it'll lead to more activity and participation in various aspects of the game.

  15. #215
    Bloodsail Admiral ShadowForge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post
    You legitimately asked once, "what's a focus macro?"

    You have far greater things to worry about while pvping in the 1200 bracket.

    Tri-spec has been asked for ingame for ages now.
    so what i dnt use focus macro's and big deal my ratings 1200 you want a fucking medal or something go troll somewhere else fucking little kid

  16. #216
    Gosh, i am supposed to be heading to bed , but this whole tri-spec thing intrigues me.people in GW will be like "cough cough we had it all along" .I mean of course this does NOT mean we are moving to a class less game but the greatest barrier to having tri-spec has been removed.People still need to have 3 sets to do this and that's alot of bag space and gear hunting ...but hey it makes the game more fun for hybrids.(actually it makes it easier and thus more fun for all classes)

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    A Bad Robot pet modeled after the logo for J. J. Abrams' production company? I wonder what in the world that could mean...
    Actually, it could be combination. First time I saw that I instantly saw image from Psychonauts.

  18. #218
    Speaking as a Hunter, the tri-spec is great. Finally I'll be able to tame exotic pets again if I stumble upon them, rather than have to head back to a trainer to switch my pvp spec to BM and then head back to find someone else has already tamed or killed it.

    And I'm sure other classes would find it useful as well.

  19. #219
    Stood in the Fire Kanegasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by Xingu View Post
    Ah, the old adage of fanboys, Blizzard can never do wrong. What is even more annoying than whiners is the likes of you with the condescending defensive mantra that you had chanted for years. I wish I was I fly on the wall the day Blizzard decides to add something that pisses you off, something that irritates the fuck out of you but which they are not 'forcing you to use it'.

    btw, I am totally ambivalent to this addition.
    If it doesn't affect me, I would never be angry about it. If it does, but it's an option, I would never be angry about it. You can call it "defensive mantra [...] chanted for years", but I most certainly hold true to it. It's how everyone should treat everything in life. If it doesn't affect you, why bother?

  20. #220
    Pandaren Monk Freia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Xingu View Post
    Ah, the old adage of fanboys, Blizzard can never do wrong. What is even more annoying than whiners is the likes of you with the condescending defensive mantra that you had chanted for years. I wish I was I fly on the wall the day Blizzard decides to add something that pisses you off, something that irritates the fuck out of you but which they are not 'forcing you to use it'.

    btw, I am totally ambivalent to this addition.
    Because whiners who cry about every QoL change in the game that really have no effect on them are so much better? Give me a break. The person he was responding to made a long drawn out forum post on the official forums stating he had played since vanilla when he barely had any achievement points, or experience in the game as a whole. Another idiot who sees himself as hardcore and complains about casuals dumbing down the game when he himself refuses to go out and experience the actual hard content. Btw that person said he isn't quitting he is going to level a 70 and raid old content. Because apparently doing level 70 raids with the crazy scaling that 3 expansions has brought is so much more challenging than current content. Yea he knows what he is talking about.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-03-26 at 02:39 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •