Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Get me a fuckin armored Skyscream for the 200 achievement or the faeriedragon and I won't sleep until I have them.

But no please no BC model slapped with some armor pieces. Besides that I like the 200 achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Guess I'll have to do those fucking argent tournament and netherwing dailies. I know that's a lot of cheap mounts there. I just can't be arsed to visit those places which are 5-minute mounted flight to get to alone.
    For the Argent Tournament: you can get the tabard (although that'll cost you tokens that could otherwise be used on mounts). If you're an Engineer, the Northrend Wormhole Generator has a Storm Peaks option which takes you to Ulduar - which is a quicker flight than from Dalaran. Failing either of these, do what I do when I have something that's somewhat off the beaten path: do it last one day and then first the next.

For Netherwing: Get exalted with the Black Temple raid rep (apologies for forgetting the name); at Exalted you get an item that allows you to port to Black Temple.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I've never really liked the dragonhawks. They're the sort of mounts that only the small races can look good riding, due to how far forward that saddle is - and even then, no casters, because the robes clip all the way through the thing's neck. But with that said, it's something new to work toward, which is nice. I'll get it eventually, one way or the other. I think I'm at around 184 on the character with the most mount options, and there's a couple easy vendor ones I haven't bought yet. Been saving for a World-Spinner.

Deleted
    Sadly they will use an old model again by the looks of it. But hey atleast there is an achievement now!

No I'm not a fan of the dragonhawks either. Then again the 50 100 and 150 meta mounts were all lackluster, so it won't surprise me at all if I never ride this one either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    It's a Dragonhawk with a few additional parts on it... ugly BC mount with low resolution textures, or am I wrong here?
    Apart from that, the 100 mount achievement was also a Dragonhawk. But maybe... maybe they completely reworked it and it's a cool thing (doubt it).
    It'll probably be a recolored version of http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/146406.jpg
    Though, I hope it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    Mhh... again the normal dragon skeleton, that is being used since WoW classic I guess. Blizzard is very restrictive with the introduction of new skeletons, which are responsible for the character animation. Though this one seems to actually have a few new animations.
    There's nothing wrong with the normal dragon skeleton though, it's mainly the normal dragon model that's outdated. (and the Faerie Dragon does have a new model)
    Old skeletons aren't really that much of a problem, as can be seen with the Zandalari trolls. They use the Male Night Elf skeleton, while they also have new animations.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasDS View Post
    If it looks something like the one we got at 100 this is such a slap in the face. With armor or not, I can imagine it'll look completely shit.
    It's a mount reward for 200 mounts. Honestly if Blizzard made it a turd with wings I'd still be over the moon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Im so pleased with this i have 185 mounts on my main but with shared achieves i have 249

i dont care if it looks like a pile of shit

15+ Year Old Account
    Hope its cooler than my Blue dragonhawk
    157mounts, so close, yet so far away
    About the Faerie Dragon, blizzard store right?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Sincerely hoping it's just a placeholder for now. I sincerely hate the dragonhawk animations, and if it's the reward it'll end up as just another mount collecting dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Im so pleased with this i have 185 mounts on my main but with shared achieves i have 249

i dont care if it looks like a pile of shit
    Account-level mounts doesn't matter. Only character-level. I got 191 on my Paladin, but 246 Account-wide (would be higher if I finished Exodar on my Dwarf Warrior). I can guarantee you, if I don't have 200+ on this toon by the time the patch hits, I won't get it, nor will anyone else assuming that faction/class specific mounts count to the overall total.

News Flash, they don't. They only count for that character's mount total to award the achievement. If it doesn't appear in the mount list for a given character, it doesn't count.

Alliance/Horde Mounts - Since no one character can ride both, they do not count both towards the achievement.
    Class-Specific Mounts - Only count on the toon that can use them (Paladins have 3, Warlocks and Death Knights have 2)
    Profession Mounts - Even those that are exclusive to Tailors (Carpets) and Engineers (Gyrocoptors), do in fact count despite not being able to use them on a given character due to lacking said profession.
    PvP Prestige Mounts (IIRC) - Not account-wide in the first place, so only count for the toon that owns them.
    Last edited by ZeroEdgeir; 2013-03-26 at 03:40 AM.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Account-level mounts doesn't matter. Only character-level. I got 191 on my Paladin, but 246 Account-wide (would be higher if I finished Exodar on my Dwarf Warrior). I can guarantee you, if I don't have 200+ on this toon by the time the patch hits, I won't get it, nor will anyone else assuming that faction/class specific mounts count to the overall total.

News Flash, they don't. They only count for that character's mount total to award the achievement. If it doesn't appear in the mount list for a given character, it doesn't count.

Alliance/Horde Mounts - Since no one character can ride both, they do not count both towards the achievement.
    Class-Specific Mounts - Only count on the toon that can use them (Paladins have 3, Warlocks and Death Knights have 2)
    Profession Mounts - Even those that are exclusive to Tailors (Carpets) and Engineers (Gyrocoptors), do in fact count despite not being able to use them on a given character due to lacking said profession.
    PvP Prestige Mounts (IIRC) - Not account-wide in the first place, so only count for the toon that owns them.
    I will stick my neck out and say this achieve WILL be account wide just like the previous achievement so my 249 mounts will count

EDIT: Ok i jumped on the PTR and copied one of my character which was a DK and got the achievement

I can tell you the achievement IS accountwide so it will take into account all mounts that you have accumulated

I recieved my mount in the post but it wont let me learn it so im guessing its not in the ingame files

Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2013-03-26 at 05:49 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    Where the hell are you people getting mounts... Damn I really need to start joining those mount runs. Dammit why isn't anyone organising mount runs anymore =/
    Blizz Store, Mounts no longer available.

On Topic, if that thing looks anything like the current dragon hawks nobody is going to ride it, ever. It would be an outright insult.

Edit, I btw hate how the Argent Tournament mounts are faction specific. :|
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2013-03-26 at 05:44 AM.

187 mounts and 266 account-wide.

All i have to say is +1 to my collection.

Will use it for awhile then just revert back to PSD, TLPD or Life-binders (^^_)

Deleted
    i feel like 200 is a bit too soon, im just starting to get to 150 but oh well seems more farming to do

If they update the dragonhawk like they updated the gryphon from the 5.1 faction, you won't hear me complaining. Still got a long way to go before I'll get it though. I'm at ~180 mounts on my Paladin. Still missing a lot of meta-mounts (ICC 25, all Cata ones except the heroic dungeon one and all MoP ones).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I can tell you the achievement IS accountwide so it will take into account all mounts that you have accumulated
    I hope this is some kind of PTR bug, because it would be a kick in the balls to those of us with 200+ UNIQUE mounts. Getting over 200 account wide is easy as fuck if you have characters on both factions. I have 305 on the armory and 232 on my Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I hope this is some kind of PTR bug, because it would be a kick in the balls to those of us with 200+ UNIQUE mounts. Getting over 200 account wide is easy as fuck if you have characters on both factions. I have 305 on the armory and 232 on my Paladin.
    You're right, they shouldn't give any mounts for the achievement. I'll let Blizz know.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasDS View Post
    It's not like that's the most common mount source. I'm at 204 on my mage (looking ingame) and 282 on battle.net. I only have 3 mounts that are no longer obtainable and only 2 blizzard store mounts.

OnT: As I said before, I really hate the Dragonhawk look, really really hope it's a placeholder for something else.
    Which puts you at 199 without those mounts. Now take out the Recruit a Friend ones and you might be even lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    187 mounts and 266 account-wide.

All i have to say is +1 to my collection.

Will use it for awhile then just revert back to PSD, TLPD or Life-binders (^^_)
    Actually you wont get it, 187 mounts is where you're at and not 266. The Achievment doesn't count account-wide as you have a lot of mounts twice because of different factions. Have fun getting the other 13 mounts needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    People are mistaking their armory count for what they really have, armory lists many mounts twice if they're from the other faction so what you're seeing on your Paladin is where you're truly at.
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2013-03-26 at 09:53 PM.