Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    [QUOTE=Immitis;20672060]thats not true, the achievement counts ALL mounts across the account except for class mounts and mounts that switch when you log onto a different faction toon (for example the silver covenant mounts, the gryphon/wyverms, most achievement mounts)

so for example say you have 150 mounts on an alliance toon then get 50 new mounts you dont have on your alliance toon yet you then get the achievement. According to the armory I have over 250 mounts, ingame it's around 180-190 (some mounts don't count for the other faction) for the achievment the number ingame will count.
    The armory is bugged, it shows mounts of both factions. You can't have them at the same time as they get transfered into the specific faction equivalent when logging on a Alliance/Horde character.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth
    so for example say you have 150 mounts on an alliance toon then get 50 new mounts you dont have on your alliance toon yet you then get the achievement. According to the armory I have over 250 mounts, ingame it's around 180-190 (some mounts don't count for the other faction) for the achievment the number ingame will count.
    The armory is bugged, it shows mounts of both factions. You can't have them at the same time as they get transfered into the specific faction equivalent when logging on a Alliance/Horde character.
    I think the reason people are saying this is because someone posted earlier that they have less than 200 mounts on any one character, and have more than 200 account wide and they got the achievment on the PTR, so untill it's said by blizzard noone knows, as it could well be a bug, or it might not

Quote Originally Posted by Caninese View Post
    I already have 2 Dragonhawks, and I do not want another. Blizzard needs to stop being so predictable, and boring. They have all of these awesome mount models just chilling in the files, but they are too foolish to use them.
    I think they simply don't want to give away awesome things that only a few players can have (*free cookies for everyone*); hence the ugliness of recent gladiator mounts for example

Yeah, I'm at 176 with maybe 10 left from Pandaran factions and T11/12/MoP 5 mans. I'm not sweating it since that mount just looks like another tired dragonhawk. I'm not surprised, but it is kind of disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Actually ... it's not that bad looking. Talk about relieved!

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...Dragonhawk.jpg
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...Dragonhawk.jpg

They have blades on their wings @_@ ...
    Having seen the videos of them in action, I think they look pretty cool. I can see why some people are disappointed though. Another dragonhawk. People wanted something more unique which is completely understandable. Having a fantastic new and different looking reward mount would be a good thing. I think a ton of people would start playing to grind to it. JMO.

As for me, I'm at 195 if I recall. Or something like that anyways. But I just enjoy collecting mounts. Not sure if I'll get to 200, but even if I don't, I don't care. The reward doesn't jump out at me where it's making me go, "must, grind!".

The only reason I'd go for 200 is for the nerd points. The dragon hawk will rot in the journal just like the other one.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    Oh god.. I'm still at 184 mount, so long to reach it !

Deleted
    So , we will have 2 Pegasus horses .

One is READ.
    The other BLUE .

IS obviously why those colors .

1 Horde
    1 Alliance.

I supose those will be the new 200 mount rewards instead of those ugly dragonhawks reskins that almost no one will use them in game .

Seems this time they did it right . Two mounts indeed worth using by the mount collectors.
    When you already have 200 rare and beautifull mounts in your collection , the reward should be at least on pair with what you have . else will be just a waste .
    Last edited by mmoc1e4c5b7903; 2013-04-02 at 08:40 PM.

Deleted
    Vandam, I doubt that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post

One is READ.
    The other BLUE .

1 Horde
    1 Alliance.

I supose those will be the new 200 mount rewards instead of those ugly dragonhawks reskins that almost no one will use them in game .

Seems this time they did it right . Two mounts indeed worth using by the mount collectors.
    When you already have 200 rare and beautifull mounts in your collection , the reward should be at least on pair with what you have . else will be just a waste .
    Even though I doubt it I reaaaalllyyyy hope that his is the case here!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post

One is READ.
    The other BLUE .

1 Horde
    1 Alliance.

Considering even blizzard linked to the dragonhawks in their ptr notes as being the 200 rewards there is no chance of it being different. And what is ugly to you could be pretty amazing looking to others, had they not had texture updates I would say differently but as it stands they are the only updated dragonhawk model ingame.

And I will say now do not think you are getting out of paying for those new Pegasus mounts, no chance they would put that much work into something that is obtainable ingame especially for collectors. They will either be annual pass for the next expac(because 1mil+ people getting the diablo one was enough for activision to want another ap mount), or they will be blizzstore and will most likely be more than $25(if they want another store mount so soon).

That thing is so ugly. Should get something spectacular for getting 200 mounts, lol.

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 01:18 AM ----------

Basically just resembles the 100 mounts achievement, would be too much to ask for something more unique.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Yay! The 150 one was an insult, since all serious collectors had 150 in Wrath. This however is just EPIC.

I'm hoping HOPING the Dragonhawk is a placeholder and the Faerie Dragon mount is the real reward
    well there r currrently only 340 mounts obtainable in game right now do...

Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    There might be "340" available, but a 340 achievement (or 300, whatever) is pointless. Because half the time when you get a new mount like the Crimson Primordial Direhorn, you're going to get the cross faction equivelant. I think there is something like 270 mounts availble-- with non repeats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayona View Post
    There might be "340" available, but a 340 achievement (or 300, whatever) is pointless. Because half the time when you get a new mount like the Crimson Primordial Direhorn, you're going to get the cross faction equivelant. I think there is something like 270 mounts availble-- with non repeats.
    Including Store, TCG and retired mounts? I'm above 200 currently and there aren't all that many left to me anymore. : |

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    There are if you include cross faction mounts....which achievements do not. This achievement is for having 200 mounts ingame, not sneezing and having 200+ on your armory because of cross faction. The number achievements will follow is your highest character ingame total, of which there is a total of about 255 or so ingame not including removed not "340".

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Including Store, TCG and retired mounts? I'm above 200 currently and there aren't all that many left to me anymore. : |
    Im at 239, and something like 20 left that are currently available, and im missing a few retired mounts I never picked up RAF/gladiator mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Joliene View Post
    That thing is so ugly. Should get something spectacular for getting 200 mounts, lol.
    Not impressed with it at all. Was EXTREMELY excited for it until I saw what we were getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Neurology View Post
    Not impressed with it at all. Was EXTREMELY excited for it until I saw what we were getting.
    I don't think it's that bad at all, but you do wish they'd have come up with something much more unique. Spectral is all the rage nowadays in this game. Why not a spectral dragonhawk? lol. I think that would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I don't think it's that bad at all, but you do wish they'd have come up with something much more unique. Spectral is all the rage nowadays in this game. Why not a spectral dragonhawk? lol. I think that would be pretty cool.
    It isn't that I find it bad, I'm just a bit disappointed that it's another dragonhawk. I mean isn't getting 200 mounts still a bit difficult for quite a few people? It should be something with a bit more thought put into it. I do love spectral things, but that is becoming a bit overdone. Except the Elegon mount, that thing is gorgeous.