Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    NOt a huge fan of the Dragonhawk as the reward here.

Question, though: I have all of the Alliance faction mounts. I have 0 of the Horde ones. Does this matter, or do only one of each "count" towards this number?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Sigh. I can't even make it to 150 and I'm gold capped. Already spent a million gold + on various mounts. Got ALL of the MOP craftables, 2 TCG's, the Yak, all rep MOP mounts except for 5 (goats, waterstrider, direhorn), vial, deathcharger, poseidus... I'm kinda out of ideas aside from 12 more TCG mounts.

Guess I'll have to do those fucking argent tournament and netherwing dailies. I know that's a lot of cheap mounts there. I just can't be arsed to visit those places which are 5-minute mounted flight to get to alone.

Meh, I'm happy with my blazing hippogryph. Rare, expensive, good looking and flying. No point of having a mount for the sake of just having it.
    Oh God, nooooo! I've been playing since 2007 and still just 6000/21000 revered for Netherwing. I started the grind up again recently and I can only stand doing 3 dailies -- and usually manage to p/u a cpl of eggs once or twice a week. Shadowmoon Valley is the most depressing place in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    NOt a huge fan of the Dragonhawk as the reward here.

Question, though: I have all of the Alliance faction mounts. I have 0 of the Horde ones. Does this matter, or do only one of each "count" towards this number?
    Count only once since they're duplicates. Otherwise we'd need a 400 mount achievment by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Count only once since they're duplicates. Otherwise we'd need a 400 mount achievment by now.
    Heh. Thanks for the reply; I was like 99% sure this was the case.