Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Joliene View Post
    That thing is so ugly. Should get something spectacular for getting 200 mounts, lol.
    Not impressed with it at all. Was EXTREMELY excited for it until I saw what we were getting.

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by Neurology View Post
    Not impressed with it at all. Was EXTREMELY excited for it until I saw what we were getting.
    I don't think it's that bad at all, but you do wish they'd have come up with something much more unique. Spectral is all the rage nowadays in this game. Why not a spectral dragonhawk? lol. I think that would be pretty cool.

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I don't think it's that bad at all, but you do wish they'd have come up with something much more unique. Spectral is all the rage nowadays in this game. Why not a spectral dragonhawk? lol. I think that would be pretty cool.
    It isn't that I find it bad, I'm just a bit disappointed that it's another dragonhawk. I mean isn't getting 200 mounts still a bit difficult for quite a few people? It should be something with a bit more thought put into it. I do love spectral things, but that is becoming a bit overdone. Except the Elegon mount, that thing is gorgeous.

  4. #184
    NOt a huge fan of the Dragonhawk as the reward here.

    Question, though: I have all of the Alliance faction mounts. I have 0 of the Horde ones. Does this matter, or do only one of each "count" towards this number?

  5. #185
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Sigh. I can't even make it to 150 and I'm gold capped. Already spent a million gold + on various mounts. Got ALL of the MOP craftables, 2 TCG's, the Yak, all rep MOP mounts except for 5 (goats, waterstrider, direhorn), vial, deathcharger, poseidus... I'm kinda out of ideas aside from 12 more TCG mounts.

    Guess I'll have to do those fucking argent tournament and netherwing dailies. I know that's a lot of cheap mounts there. I just can't be arsed to visit those places which are 5-minute mounted flight to get to alone.

    Meh, I'm happy with my blazing hippogryph. Rare, expensive, good looking and flying. No point of having a mount for the sake of just having it.
    Oh God, nooooo! I've been playing since 2007 and still just 6000/21000 revered for Netherwing. I started the grind up again recently and I can only stand doing 3 dailies -- and usually manage to p/u a cpl of eggs once or twice a week. Shadowmoon Valley is the most depressing place in WoW.

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    NOt a huge fan of the Dragonhawk as the reward here.

    Question, though: I have all of the Alliance faction mounts. I have 0 of the Horde ones. Does this matter, or do only one of each "count" towards this number?
    Count only once since they're duplicates. Otherwise we'd need a 400 mount achievment by now.

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Count only once since they're duplicates. Otherwise we'd need a 400 mount achievment by now.
    Heh. Thanks for the reply; I was like 99% sure this was the case.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •