Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow... 5.3 sounds pretty epic
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ijffdrie View Post
    We shall fight... the seven heads of garroshaarj.

Actually, there's an interesting idea. The garrosh encounter has seven phases, where he adopts a different 'face' each time, one for each of the sha. Garrosh has had enough personality flips to make that possible.

Phase 1 - fear: child garrosh, sick, weak and abandoned
    Phase 2 - despair: The garrosh from TBC, crushed beneath the weight of his father's legacy
    Phase 3 - violence: The garrosh from the comics and the beginning of WotLK, seeking to solve each of his problems through mindless aggression
    Phase 4 - anger: The garrosh from the end of WotLK, angry at thrall for not doing anything about the alliance threat, angry at sylvanas for allowing traitors to roam free, angry at Varian for insulting his people when they were only victims, angry at Saurfang for doubting him
    Phase 5 - doubt: garrosh after just being appointed warchief, unsure of his abilities
    Phase 6 - hatred: Garrosh from Cata, hateful of everything he doesn't see as the true horde
    Phase 7 - pride: Garrosh from MoP, arrogant to the point where it may destroy the people he was tasked to protect
    Very good! I like this very much.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 10:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Warloff View Post
    Well, at least Garrosh will still have one Horde racial leader on his side: Ji Firepaw!
    Doubt it, Ji seems scared of Garrosh.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post

Doubt it, Ji seems scared of Garrosh.
    He just joined the Horde. He's not joining the rebellion. He will stand by Garrosh's side until he sees Aysa Cloudsinger on the other side of the battlefield.

Deleted

Actually, there's an interesting idea. The garrosh encounter has seven phases, where he adopts a different 'face' each time, one for each of the sha. Garrosh has had enough personality flips to make that possible.

Phase 2 - despair: The garrosh from TBC, crushed beneath the weight of his father's legacy
    Phase 3 - violence: The garrosh from the comics and the beginning of WotLK, seeking to solve each of his problems through mindless aggression
    Phase 4 - anger: The garrosh from the end of WotLK, angry at thrall for not doing anything about the alliance threat, angry at sylvanas for allowing traitors to roam free, angry at Varian for insulting his people when they were only victims, angry at Saurfang for doubting him
    Phase 5 - doubt: garrosh after just being appointed warchief, unsure of his abilities
    Phase 6 - hatred: Garrosh from Cata, hateful of everything he doesn't see as the true horde
    Phase 7 - pride: Garrosh from MoP, arrogant to the point where it may destroy the people he was tasked to protect
    I second that notion! ^^

He just joined the Horde. He's not joining the rebellion. He will stand by Garrosh's side until he sees Aysa Cloudsinger on the other side of the battlefield.
    HOpe so too. One would think he joined the Horde just because Aysa was so pissed off at him he couldn't even talk to her.

I really hope Y'shaarj will get a unique model, I can't see how they'd work around that anyways. In that case, I can't wait to see another Old God, I hope he's as twisted looking as C'thun and Yoggy.

Deleted

Interesting idea. While I would definitely prefer Garrosh not to be possessed by a Sha at any point, I still think this idea could be worked upon somehow to make it function without corruption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Xuen sound like Tyrael to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post

HOpe so too. One would think he joined the Horde just because Aysa was so pissed off at him he couldn't even talk to her.
    His whole philosophy meshed with the Horde, particularly Garrosh's Horde.

With Garrosh having few friends Ji Firepaw could find himself one of Garrosh's top lieutenants. His gradual realization that he's on the wrong side plus his feelings toward Ayssa could lead to some good storytelling. Also, he could provide something this expansion has been desperately missing: a Panderan raid boss (although hopefully we just knock some sense into him rather than kill him).

Sorry forgot to upload Yshaarj Scenario Sound Files...

Oh geez, a Wrathgate like cinematic with garrosh at the gates, and he tosses Thrall's head out into the dirt. Ohhhhh what a fight it would be.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    I really hope Y'shaarj will get a unique model, I can't see how they'd work around that anyways. In that case, I can't wait to see another Old God, I hope he's as twisted looking as C'thun and Yoggy.
    I can picture that he has 7 heads, multiple arms like some hindu gods, Hes big as a mountain and his lower part is black and white smog, and has centipede like legs.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Ji didn't seem to like or approve of Garrosh. And clearly once he learns about all the evil Garrosh has commited and sees that every other Horde race is revolting Ji will see what is going on.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Fuck shit forgot the new emperor

Seerhao Emperor - Must listen!
    http://youtu.be/RfOVwlHGlFs
    I KNEW IT!Turns out the 7th Sha was the one of pride.

Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    Does Xuen sound like Tyrael to anyone?
    It's the same voice actor. Taoshi for example is the same voice actress as the female wizard.

yessss kill green jesus !!!
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Yshaarj sounds so freaking badass, Jesus cant wait for his model, if he even has one or maybe its just his wispers?

Im mostly exited to hear some Garrosh sound files, thanks again silencer.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Ji didn't seem to like or approve of Garrosh. And clearly once he learns about all the evil Garrosh has commited and sees that every other Horde race is revolting Ji will see what is going on.
    That would be rather boring storytelling. We setup a whole zone where Ji and Ayssa have a pretty big falling out, end up on opposite factions...and this is resolved with Ji automatically joining the rebels even though he has no idea who the rebel leaders are and he has just willingly joined Garrosh's Horde?

The whole Wandering Isle zone is a giant Chekov's gun that ensures the following will be fired at us before the end of the expansion:

1. Ji and Ayssa meet on the battlefield on opposite sides.
    2. Ji and Ayssa fall in love (although not necessarily happily ever after).
    3. The Giant Turtle returns to Pandaria.
    Last edited by Warloff; 2013-03-25 at 10:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Seven heads, kind've like Megara. Each head is an even more hideous version of the Sha heads, unique to a specific emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Seven heads, kind've like Megara. Each head is an even more hideous version of the Sha heads, unique to a specific emotion.
    If it acts like Tentacles people will be mad, because it'll remind them of Madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Thrall is going to die in patch 5.3 or in early 5.4.