Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can you imagine the amount of QQ from everyone on forums if thrall actually dies. On another note I think it's cool how blizzard can tell a story in real time, with WoW being 8 years old and can still go on for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yeah, I'm guessing they didn't "tune" whatever voice box they usually use on Metzen's voice - or he kinda forgot how to do the "real" Thrall voice.
    He didn't get his morning coffee.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 08:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Does this mean he's going to actually purge the Pride from himself and Garrosh may try and control it?

Man I wish we had more answers now.

This also hints that the Dark Heart of Pandaria may be the Emperor himself.
    That'd be quite the twist, considering everyone has spoken of Shaohao as a perfect embodiment, it was already pretty shocking to hear that he didn't purge all the Shas from his body either, and it further goes to show how genious the lore of this expansion has been.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-03-25 at 07:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Cairne was demented old man. Baine and Vol'jin and nothing more than clowns. Garrosh was doing world a favor getting rid of them. And in terms of darkspear, we wiped all other tribes so why not to finish the job and call it a day ?

Do not mix World and yourself please Its just you who don't like them and idk why ! If you knew the reason why Cairne Challenged Garrosh you wouldnt have said that !
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post

That'd be quite the twist, considering everyone has spoken of Shaohao as a perfect embodiment, it was already pretty shocking to hear that he didn't purge all the Shas from his body either, and it further goes to show how genious the lore of this expansion has been.
    Well he did sound VERY tired.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Could this be we will finally able to see a true old god seeing that Garrosh wants to control the sha. We will see if Y'shaar'j makes an appearance in 5.4. Man this 5.3 patch got me excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Have you read Tides of War ? or Have you done Troll starting quests ? Maybe death of Caine is on enough? ! After all this Sh*t Vol'jin and Baine bagged Garrosh to stop his madness and lead the horde like worthy Warchief. How can you call Vol'jin a traitor when Garrosh tried to kill him? What would you expect to do if someone tried to do that to you and you survived ? Take revenge yes ?

Vol'jin had had no Choice, he had to ally with Alliance or Let the Horde Rot in the hands of crazed Warchief !
    Well, seeing Vol'Jin being the traitor after all is not so wrong. Garrosh was worried that Vol'Jin can turn out to be a traitor to the cause, so it's dangerous to keep him alive. But Vol'Jin survived, and... what, he turned into a traitor of course Gotta say I'm on Garroshes side here - as always. If he sent a better man for the job, the Horde would not be torn apart by some rebellous trolls!

And, by the way: every time I see Cairnes death being mentioned as a proof of Garrosh being bad and evil I'm looking around for some small animals to kill. CAIRNE challanged Garrosh. He did it basing on FALSE inter he DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO DOUBLE CHECK. Garrosh offered to change the duel into a death battle to scare the opponent away, but Cairne ACCEPTED. In short, Cairne acted like an idiot and paid with his life.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Does this mean he's going to actually purge the Pride from himself and Garrosh may try and control it?

Man I wish we had more answers now.

This also hints that the Dark Heart of Pandaria may be the Emperor himself.
    Eh, don't think it hints of that honestly, but sure anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post

Wario, and everyone here, it just goes to show how rumors and legends themselves can be twisted over the years.

10000 years and the legend twisted from Shaohao becoming a perfect being and splitting Pandaria from Kalimdor, while shrouding it in secrecy to protect it, to Shaohao holding in one Sha, disconnecting the land, but also his own Pride causing the Mists to envelop the continent.

It makes you wonder though...

What the hell parted the Mists?

Maybe it was the large sense of Pride from both the Alliance and Horde?

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 08:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Eh, don't think it hints of that honestly, but sure anything is possible.
    I was wrong. Go to Silencer's thread about the new models.

The Dark Heart is..well..you'll be interested to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

What if Thrall ends up being a boss in Siege?

Like, Garrosh captures Thrall and ends up infecting him with Sha Energy or something.
    I've had this thought for a while now. Way back when Blizz first released info about MoP, they mentioned that Thrall would be part of the Siege of Ogrimmar, just not in the way we expect. I had figured there were two possibilities for alternative involvement: Covert ops, or a corrupted boss. Corrupted boss would be VERY interesting. Can't wait to see how this pans out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavannah View Post
    I've had this thought for a while now. Way back when Blizz first released info about MoP, they mentioned that Thrall would be part of the Siege of Ogrimmar, just not in the way we expect. I had figured there were two possibilities for alternative involvement: Covert ops, or a corrupted boss. Corrupted boss would be VERY interesting. Can't wait to see how this pans out.
    I play alliance but I wouldn't want to fight a corrupted Thrall. I love Thrall
    As long as he gets redeemed/saved Akama style I will be OK with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Here are the Scenario Sound Files:

BoldBrew - http://youtu.be/HWw_OyRmGjg
    Lol, the scotsman's wife. XD

Return of the Burning Legion? (Wrathion Sound files)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Well we don't have all the Alliance sound files yet, the Alliance could still come out all epic etc, imagine the Alliance fleet landing on the shores of Durotar, the heart of Horde territory.
    /sigh

The Alliance isn't there to end Garrosh for their own ends. They're there to directly assist the Horde. This isn't as people made it out to be before where the Alliance were essentially indirectly helping the Horde by going after Garrosh. We now know that the Horde enlist the Alliance to help. Heck the feat of strength says just that, we're helping Vol'jin.
    This coupled with the fact the Horde have an extra scenario is really bugging me as an Alliance player.

Update: To further frustrate me this popped up http://ptr.wowhead.com/faction=1440 and it's for both factions.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-03-25 at 09:07 PM.

Well Malkorok sounds as douchey as ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malkorok sounds pissed.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wario, and everyone here, it just goes to show how rumors and legends themselves can be twisted over the years.

10000 years and the legend twisted from Shaohao becoming a perfect being and splitting Pandaria from Kalimdor, while shrouding it in secrecy to protect it, to Shaohao holding in one Sha, disconnecting the land, but also his own Pride causing the Mists to envelop the continent.

It makes you wonder though...

What the hell parted the Mists?

Maybe it was the large sense of Pride from both the Alliance and Horde?

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 08:00 PM ----------

I was wrong. Go to Silencer's thread about the new models.

The Dark Heart is..well..you'll be interested to see it.
    The Dark heart is Y'shaarj, kinda obvious, but cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Well, seeing Vol'Jin being the traitor after all is not so wrong. Garrosh was worried that Vol'Jin can turn out to be a traitor to the cause, so it's dangerous to keep him alive. But Vol'Jin survived, and... what, he turned into a traitor of course Gotta say I'm on Garroshes side here - as always. If he sent a better man for the job, the Horde would not be torn apart by some rebellous trolls!

And, by the way: every time I see Cairnes death being mentioned as a proof of Garrosh being bad and evil I'm looking around for some small animals to kill. CAIRNE challanged Garrosh. He did it basing on FALSE inter he DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO DOUBLE CHECK. Garrosh offered to change the duel into a death battle to scare the opponent away, but Cairne ACCEPTED. In short, Cairne acted like an idiot and paid with his life.
    Well, First of all Garrosh Betrayed Horde in first case not Vol'jin. Troll may have betrayed Garrosh but not Horde because whole Horde sides with Traitor than, and its revolution not treachery. I hope you will agree with me that Garrosh only cared about Orcs not about other races, and Whats difference between other All-race-hating Troll races and Garrosh? None.

It wasn't FALSE, it was quite quite true ! Someone from leaders ordered killed peaceful meeting of Tauren and Night elf druids in Ashanvale and Hamuul with them! Of course Garrosh should have been responsible for that because he was willing to worsen situation there, cuz he had his own Plans for Ashanvale!
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Note that a huge amount of time has passed since Warcraft 3, around about twenty-five years. Thrall is now much older, and he is a father.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    His voice definitely sounds affected by something and gets progressively worse. Maybe he has become a Sha underling, and the player just manages to snap him out for a moment.
    It sounds like a feeble old man revealing himself to be the noble and regal immortal emperor of panderia. It is a standard trope in movies. Heck, even Yoda is seen as a strange babbling, weird creature before he reveals himself to be the master Jedi.