Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    It's a perfectly cromulant word.

Thank you for that anti-fear macro. I have found several uses for it already!
    That macro certainly embiggens my solo-ing capacity.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Chaos Bolt (Destruction) Unleashes a blast of chaos, causing [ 2,682 + 279% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage. Power or 2,163 + 225% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage.

Someone care to explain.
    Last edited by mmoc77bb2b62ef; 2013-04-17 at 11:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    Chaos Bolt (Destruction) Unleashes a blast of chaos, causing [ 2,682 + 279% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage. Power or 2,163 + 225% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage.

Someone care to explain.
    Explain or give reasons as to why it's happening? To give reasons why: the majority of ToT has mechanics (adds or multiple targets) which allow a large increase in ember generation, which in turn means more chaos bolts, which equates to large amounts of damage. I mean, just look at primordius, if you're not spending most of your time hitting chaos bolt, something's wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    corruption, doom, and chaos bolt are getting nerfs... why?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post

Someone care to explain.
    Means it got a fat nerf. I think it is a tooltip fix though.
    BLZ just nerfed corruption and then said Affliction do too little dot pressure in PvP and according to these notes corruption got nerfed again.
    So my bet is that those two are tooltip errors being fixed or am I misstaken, but didnt CB get nerfed the last patch?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    BLZ just nerfed corruption and then said Affliction do too little dot pressure in PvP and according to these notes corruption got nerfed again.
    So my bet is that those two are tooltip errors being fixed or am I misstaken, but didnt CB get nerfed the last patch?
    Geez i hope they're tooltip updates, doom already does pitiful damage from what i've seen so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    For now I'm going to assume this, seems weird they'd nerf Corruption and Doom AGAIN, so tooltip fix. *fingers crossed*

If not, then fuuuuuuuuu

If not, then the PvP buff that's in the notes is just a sham too, cause it won't offset the nerfs being put in. Which would be kinda silly. Again, I'm thinking tooltip fixes. *fingers crossed*

Deleted
    These are tooltips updates (Chaos bolt, Corruption, Doom), you can check the live values in Simulationcraft.
    Don't freak out !
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2013-04-18 at 12:00 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I already stopped pvp'ng as affliction for the first time in 8,5 years. It is so weak that it has come to this so I hope BLZ act on it since they pubicly announced they are concerned that affliction do too little DoT pressure.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I already stopped pvp'ng as affliction for the first time in 8,5 years. It is so weak that it has come to this so I hope BLZ act on it since they pubicly announced they are concerned that affliction do too little DoT pressure.
    The new affliction pvp set bonus is +10% to all dot spells. This should help!

They keep shooting the busted-legged-horse that is Destruction for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nardale View Post
    The new affliction pvp set bonus is +10% to all dot spells. This should help!
    Woohoo, corruption now hits for 2.75k instead of 2.5k, I'm so happy with this massive buff. /sarcasm...
    A 10% bonus really won't do more than just offsetting that 25% nerf to corruption they did a while ago, and even that damage was way to low.

As for chaos bolt, is that really a tooltip change? The last nerf to chaos bolt was ages ago, it's kinda weird if they still have to fix the tooltip. :/

EDIT: Not to mention that our current 2set PvP bonus will be gone, which is 20 sec cooldown Reduction on unending Resolve. Another nerf to our survivability... /sigh
    Oh well, I'm getting used to all the nerfs already, not even gonna bother to complain this time.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-04-18 at 12:37 AM.

god i hope the chaos bolt change is just a tooltip update because atm i only play my lock for destro pvp and if it gets any worse than it already is i might just go dk full time and i really dont want to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I hope they do, it just makes sense that way. Then it would no longer compete with Supremacy and would stop this "warlocks without pets" mentality.

Of course it may then start competing with Service for burst, but they could just nerf the Service minion's damage, reduce the cooldown and make Service a utility cooldown thing.
    Warlocks would QUICKLY become the least played class again.

Deleted
    fairly sure these changes is just tooltip changes as zumzumzum said, wouldnt make much sense to nerf us again.

The pvp set change is actually a net nerf in my opinion. I truly, truly look forward to being shadow locked more often now.

also:

Unending Breath now breaks the Soulburn walk on water effect on damage taken.

WHY are we NEVER allowed to keep nice things?

Quote Originally Posted by Szarala View Post
    The pvp set change is actually a net nerf in my opinion. I truly, truly look forward to being shadow locked more often now.

also:

Unending Breath now breaks the Soulburn walk on water effect on damage taken.

WHY are we NEVER allowed to keep nice things?
    They are slowly nerfing ALL water-walk effects so they break when you take damage, if you look on the front-page even the Water strider mount got changed which i find ridiculous though, you can't do anything but run away while mounted.. should have stayed non-battleground.

Hello everyone, soulstoned myself after 300 years.
    Anyway, Ghostcrawler dont touch my specs >

the new 4-set bonus is very very weak... especially for destruction! Affliction's benefits= 0% in pvp...

Need aldo to increase fel flame damage!

Good news for the new syphon life gliph, 0.5% healing at tick is "good"

15+ Year Old Account
    The new 4-se bonus wont change anything. They did not change the Haunt/MG throttle.
    This is just another cosmectic change by BLZ.

In addition to this they need to either:
    • Make MG uninterruptible but still suspect to silences/stuns
    • Remove the KJ penalty when casting MG

Personally I think the first one is warranted since the other solution only reward a certain choice of talent.