Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So... was that originally an unborn baby that was stillborn or removed from the womb, then resurrected as a Valkyr?

...man, that's dark even for me! >_<

I see you guys posted some images- here's a video of the Baby Valkyr Pet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgGtZvLEVOw

I for one can't wait.

Now... is it going to be humanoid or undead......

Under the pet journal It says this pet can be found in northrend but doesnt give a location as to where

So i believe its not a blizz store pet which makes me a happy panda

That pet looks really awesome, but *how* does it exist? I'm still going to get it, of course, but it boggles the mind!

Deleted
    This is awesome. Period.

My god it is adorable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzina View Post
    This thing looks amazing, certainly going to be heading straight to Icecrown on patch day to nab one!

It's a possibility for the Sha of Happiness pet.

Lore doesn't apply to the pets of the world. Having a Sha of Happiness pet would be no less stranger than the Lil'KT, Lil' Ragnaros or heck even the Mini Tyrael from Diablo 3... or the Baneling pet from SC2

Yeah you get my point.

WANT SHA OF HAPPINESS PET!
    As long as he comes equipped with a rainbow and pink bow
    dictated but not read.

jeez... that's morbid as fuck....

but wait... if it's what they say it is.... why does it have noticeable breasts???

Deleted
    That's freaking cool.

I am looking forward to the pets that are upcoming, although this will either be a pain in the ass to get, like the scourged whelpling, or make me weep slightly when it's abilities are incredibly subpar.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Awesome, that beauty will be mine!

Seriously, i get more excited for pets thesedays than anything else ingame ha ha

Yay! More Undead Pets. Given there is only 24 total Undead pets in-game, making it the most under-populated pet family in game (which is strange when you consider we got an entire continent that is generally populated by the Scourge...) it needs some love. And this is a very adorable element of love for it.

I just crested over 500 unique pets two days ago (502 now), with VERY little missing (one wild pet, the Qiraji Guardling, like many of us) that isn't a TCG/Event pet I can't get. Looking forward to all the new raid pets too (since we got like 12 more there, in Kara, SSC, and TK).
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do hope they increase the maximum amount of allowed owned pets. I'm starting to having to delete my doubles more and more frequently, and I dont even have "Raiding with leashes" completed yet.

I wonder how rare she'll be. Given the frequency of that OTHER hard to get pet from Storm Peaks...

Seriously, why does it hardly ever snow in Storm Peaks? More like tranquil peaks...
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

TBH iam so much more looking forward to the BC pets

The lil bad wolf and the lesser voidcaller look amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder when they increase the collection amount. I am out of space... I took a little break from Pet Battles since the 5.2 came out. I am sitting at 483 unique pets at the moment, and haven't even started to get the new pets added in 5.2 yet. Plus there are still many tgc/store pets I don't have yet. I can get to 500 without the patch 5.2 pets easily. An increase to 600 would be most welcome. And an achievement for 500 pets of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I wonder when they increase the collection amount. I am out of space... I took a little break from Pet Battles since the 5.2 came out. I am sitting at 483 unique pets at the moment, and haven't even started to get the new pets added in 5.2 yet. Plus there are still many tgc/store pets I don't have yet. I can get to 500 without the patch 5.2 pets easily. An increase to 600 would be most welcome. And an achievement for 500 pets of course.
    They increased it some time ago, you can have a maximum of 650 pets in your tab, I'm at something like 526 unique but sitting at 615 or something with my duplicates.

10+ Year Old Account
    More important question: What are you going tho name this cute pet?

Mine will be called 'Arla'...resemblence to Arthas but female

10+ Year Old Account
    Ι wonder why Blizzard haven't decided yet to put in store baby/lil versions of every boss/monster (or at least the most popular ones)
    It would sell like hot cakes.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I -WILL- get this, no matter how long it takes me!
    Same. It is sooo cute! :3

Deleted
    and people say WoW doesn't have creepy things.