Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokugan View Post
    Name the macro T60

#showtooltip
    /cast Bloodbath
    /cast Dragon Roar
    /cast Shockwave
    /cast Bladestorm
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("T60", G"Bladestorm" or G"Shockwave" or "Dragon Roar")

take it and go!
    The only time a simple macro like this should be made is if the cooldowns coincide well. Either they both be the same or one is 1min and the other 2mins. Being as not all of these are even in the same tier of talents, let alone nearly close to coinciding cds, stop suggesting bad macros.

Actually I found that macro really useful by just removing the bloodbath portion. No having to go into spellbook when changing talents, thanks.

Someone help I'm a tad confused and don't mean to confuse anyone with my next question....So say i have BB and DR macro'd together its got 1sec before its about to come off CD and i got 4 secs left on my cs buff on the boss...now the general rule is to not DR during CS but by me waiting aren't i losing dps but not casting BB as soon as its up.

If you are in the middle of a CS window when your Bloodbath comes off cooldown you've already messed up. You want to always fit one full CS window + a DR into every Bloodbath. Delaying BB a couple of seconds if it has somehow become unsynched with CS is not that big of a deal since you will have to delay it pretty long to actually end up losing a use of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluo View Post
    The only time a simple macro like this should be made is if the cooldowns coincide well. Either they both be the same or one is 1min and the other 2mins. Being as not all of these are even in the same tier of talents, let alone nearly close to coinciding cds, stop suggesting bad macros.
    if you believe its a bad macro dont use it. but you absolutely have no idea what it does

BB on every 1 3 5 BS BB on every 3rd SW and BB every DR

also the macro automatically swaps the tool tip on your bars no swapping spells needed.
    Last edited by Rokugan; 2013-03-27 at 11:37 PM.

Deleted
    Alright losts of do and do not in this thread. What you want to focus on is getting you cs timed with the rest of your Spells. Not the other way around.
    /cast bloodbath
    /cast dragons roar
    Is all you need. You want cs on a separate hotkey to be able to dump rage whenever its available.

Just going to ask as a noob warrior but

Doesn't dragon roar hit kind of harder then most of your other abilities and isn't the damage a bit more reliable? Wouldn't it be more prudent to use it at the end of your bloodbath buff so you a strong dot available for 6 secs instead being forced to use a weak special?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    The dot from BB will do more damage if CS'd with DR, no?
    No. DR already ignores armor, so you lose a GCD inside of CS for no benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    The dot from BB will do more damage if CS'd with DR, no?
    As written on the tool-tip Dragonroar will ignore all armour and will always crit

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Just going to ask as a noob warrior but

Doesn't dragon roar hit kind of harder then most of your other abilities and isn't the damage a bit more reliable? Wouldn't it be more prudent to use it at the end of your bloodbath buff so you a strong dot available for 6 secs instead being forced to use a weak special?
    The bloodbath dot is a rolling effect just like the old deep wounds, ignite, and holy priest mastery; it doesn't matter when you use dragon roar during BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoragar View Post
    The bloodbath dot is a rolling effect just like the old deep wounds, ignite, and holy priest mastery; it doesn't matter when you use dragon roar during BB.
    I thought you just got a new dot overwritten the old one

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I thought you just got a new dot overwritten the old one
    you guys are saying basically the same thing. As you do dmg under the buff, the bleed on the target will get stronger, but each attack does not create a new debuff; you are correct in that.

It does not just get stronger. Each ability you do will cause a 6 second dot. If you used dragon roar at the beginning, the first 6 seconds would tick very hard and the rest would be fairly average. If you used dragon roar at the end, the last 6 seconds would hit hard and the rest would be average. It makes no difference at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh it does exactly what it says. 30% of damage (yellow) is done over time as a dot. Simple as that.