Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Because orcs had the potential the other races didn't have.
    It's worth noting due to the Broxigar time travel stunt that the Legion would've been aware of Orcs before they had even found Draenor. Sargeras hunting after the race of people that put a scratch on him seems incredibly plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Also why did the legion choose orcs? Because there were a crapton of orcs loafing around draenor (a veritable horde even) and they found orc leaders willing to play ball and it just so happened there was a certain other race on their home the legion had interest in exterminating.
    a) the orcs as any tribal race that worship ancient spirits are easy to manipulate, kil'jaeden worked his ass off to deceive the orc shamans
    b) physical abilities and martial prowness
    c) sheer number
    d) lust for battle
    e) intelligence

Also the legion seems to not be able to invade a planet without someone opening portal to them, draenor and azeroth both required someone to physically open portals for the legion to come.

It's worth noting due to the Broxigar time travel stunt that the Legion would've been aware of Orcs before they had even found Draenor. Sargeras hunting after the race of people that put a scratch on him seems incredibly plausible.
    Brox never encounterd Kil'jaeden in it's time travel.
    Last edited by bufferunderrun; 2013-04-05 at 06:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    e) intelligence
    Sorry, but this one...

Only few individuals had something that could be described as intellect, and those had a fetish for backstabing.

Nah; Mannoroth made a note of him.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Sorry, but this one...

Only few individuals had something that could be described as intellect, and those had a fetish for backstabing.
    many orcs become warlocks, gul'dan is probably the most powerfull mortal warlock in warcraft, i don't think that learning warlock magic is easy feet for a race that never practised magic, aside for shamans
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who does Kil'jaeden take orders from?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    If I were a Legion HR goon, I'd probably be giving the Arrakoa a very serious looking into. They are the worst of all the races.
    They're interesting in all senses. They can wield the Light, use some kind of temporal magics, and it was said that those crystals that made Ogri-La ogres smart were an invention of a lost arakkoan empire. Also, they were almost capable of summoning something that resembled an Old God. But it's safe to assume they're buried, deeper than draenei and worgen. Blizzard has a habit of spawning countless races and forgetting about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    That included. However, it's Knaak...

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 10:31 AM ----------

Who does Kil'jaeden take orders from?
    The Legion is a collective. Corporate bonuses included. Employee of the year may even win a soul-shattering torment and a suit of cool-looking along with a vacation on an unspoiled world.

They're interesting in all senses. They can wield the Light, use some kind of temporal magics, and it was said that those crystals that made Ogri-La ogres smart were an invention of a lost arakkoan empire. Also, they were almost capable of summoning something that resembled an Old God. But it's safe to assume they're buried, deeper than draenei and worgen. Blizzard has a habit of spawning countless races and forgetting about them.

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 10:31 AM ----------

The Legion is a collective. Corporate bonuses included. Employee of the year may even win a soul-shattering torment and a suit of cool-looking along with a vacation on an unspoiled world.
    I assume you are joking about the legion :P We should all know Sarg is the leader of the legion with his underlings KJ and archimonde ruling it when hes not around. Archimonde was the front line commander and KJ was the master mind for many invasions. Since Archimondes gone its only KJ left ruling the legion while Sarg is off sunning him self on some tropical beach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's still canon and while the assumption that Sargeras would wish to find the race of Broxigar has never been confirmed it does slot into the story quite snugly.
    But to clarify before people jump to conclusion I'm not assuming it's canon.

I am alliance but I have always like thrall better and I hope the orcs rise up with him and fight.

Spoilery:

Thank God they brought up Saurfang. Even if it's just a mention right now, they clearly haven't forgotten that ol' Varok promised Garrosh a whoopin'.

Deleted
    Well it's still canon and while the assumption that Sargeras would wish to find the race of Broxigar has never been confirmed it does slot into the story quite snugly.
    But to clarify before people jump to conclusion I'm not assuming it's canon.
    It's a bit of a question whether it's canon or not really. On one hand, we did have references to Brox in vanilla (Varok Saurfang mentions him as his brother). On the other, we ourselves can go back in time and experience part of the War of the Ancients, but there's no Rhonin, Brox or future Krasus there.

More than that, we know how Warcraft timelines work. It's basically a semi-rigid timeline with certain branching points. I for one choose to believe our characters exist in the original, unmodified timeline (or one that branched off at the beginning of WoW), while parallel to it runs the Brox-hits-Sargeras line.

(However, a different option was proposed that takes Rhonin's interference as canon, making the Universe bent on destroying the timeline - that's the reason why we get worse and worse bad guys thrown at us. )

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall's been *the* main character since Warcraft 3 even the intro is about him: