Curse of Ultimate doom timer changed?

I thought this was supposed to be 7 minutes? I looked up at my timer a little into the fight and it said 10:22 seconds. Was this changed?

No it's still 7 mins. Sometimes it bugs and he casts it twice so it stacks up to 14 mins. If he does that it basically means that there's no more DPS race so GL with that

My understanding is that even if he casts it twice and the timer increases, you still die at 7 minutes into it
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    My understanding is that even if he casts it twice and the timer increases, you still die at 7 minutes into it
    If it was to function like a normal dot, refreshing it would simply add a tick after the original last tick (@7 min mark), but would then tick again at 14 minutes if the player was still alive somehow. (Meaning the player would take 2 ticks, 1st @ 7 min, 2nd @ 14)

Well I don't know personally. It only happened once to me and I wiped that attempt.

Correct, i died to it